Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Damnit! We need an Aussie version of that show!!!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Yer, but we need another JC down here ... and I reckon I'd be a good one :D I'm good at pulling cars to bits and driving them around like a maniac!

I'm also good at talking while not looking at the road and driving around - and I also have a good taste in cars, unlike almost all the motoring journo's in this country!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
i still can't believe the manufacturers allowed them to drive those cars around in the ocean!!
can't say i'd be too happy having salt water and sand getting to every inch of steel

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have only recently found out about Top Gear. I love it!

Unfortunately, here in the US we only get BBC The World on the radio and some crap called "BBC America" on the television.

So, I'm stuck searching video.google and watching it there.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i still can't believe the manufacturers allowed them to drive those cars around in the ocean!!
can't say i'd be too happy having salt water and sand getting to every inch of steel
hehe i thought the same thing first time i saw it.i guess theyre semi expendable compared to a ferrari or something.....the jag didnt get its feet too wet

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
91turbo666 said:
hehe i thought the same thing first time i saw it.i guess theyre semi expendable compared to a ferrari or something.....the jag didnt get its feet too wet
Almost all the new euro cars use galvanised parts now, so it doesn't really matter ...

... but yes, they're not exactly the most expensive out of all the cars ...

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Cromax said:
Damnit! We need an Aussie version of that show!!!

*aussis voice* Know, this is how you do a gr8 burnout in the new 911 *aussis voice*

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
hehe yeah Top Gear is awesome. by far and away the best car show

were a couple of seasons behind tho but meh
theyre all good

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ha, I was wondering how many other people watched it.... Funny, was it just me or did you think it sounded like we all live in the outback and drive around on dirt roads all day??

I'd love to take someone else's monaro out for a thrash on the beach!!!!

What a job!!!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not to mention referring to the monaro as an "ocker" lol come on guys wtf

watching brits and yanks try to do australian accents is always funny. there are a few brits which can and basically all the yanks suck at it:muhaha:

osssssss - sssssssssies lol try again guys

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
heheh... i SO dont get whats going on here. :confused:
is there a show called top gear on tonight??

who cares anyway... 7:30wednesday is "rodders life" time on 31... i just look foward to that. :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
so topgear is on SBS, 7:30pm on sundays. is that right, i've been too busy with study and other [shizzle] at the moment to notice.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
7:30 mondays, i missed it cause i was at work, luck mum remebered me rambling about it last week, and she taped it for me lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts