Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have not been or did not take pictures.. Me and Dash took these this morning..

I tried siting in a few cars.. here are the disapointments of the show.

Stang: Very small.. cant fit and uncomfortable. (Its not like I was going to buy it).
Lexus IS 300 - I thought it was bigger inside.. it is a nice car.. but again I did not fit inside.. compared to other cars it was extremely small inside.

http://www.3dsociety.com/cars/index.htm

Here is a sample of one of the pictures :

Enjoy..

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
nice shots!

Hey no pics of the TRD celica.. that was one of my favs... what u guys think about the pimped out sunfire??? it wasnt bad but it shows never take your car to a dealer to modify it... its kit costed 7g's!!!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
i ahte to admit

the Yellow sunfire was actually pretty damn nice, I hate to say. I also hate to say that I liked the pimped out cavelier in grey. The coolest was by far the Z8 beamer though and the 911 turbo (just because it does 0-100 in 4.2 secs.)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only took picutres of cars that are worthy of having pictures.. I had to limit myself to 100. I did not take the sunfire or cavalier because I hate those cars.. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was pretty disappointed when I did not see the MP3 concept for Mazda, I watch Speedvision a lot and so far I think the Toronto Autoshow is lacking a bit, but it is definatly improving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts