Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Toronto with an MX6 post some replies of your pictures with your MX6's...

I am in Toronto also...

You can check out my ride in the site spotlight

Optima

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Scarbrough

wassap,
im in scarborough,
no pics yet, it looks stock anyway, excpet for my nice shiny twin tip muffler!! and a phat sound!

p.s. I luv my frikkin car

mx6lsv694-stik
stainless cat-bak_magnaflow

·
Registered
359 Posts
IF I HAVE THEM STILL

Hey kingnajar

If I still have them I will sell them to you. I will check tonight for them. If I have them they would be Prestiage alarm stickers. I will e-mail or post my reply when I find the stickers.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
WHAZZUP!

Im in markham (like near the border of scarborough), no pics yet, but wait ti'll april when im getting my Shogun Kit, Terminator (GTR KOMBAT) spoiler and HKS Dragger exhaust all with a new mercedes yellow paint job! YAAAAA! Also watch out for my car because im probably gonna be enrolling it in Dark knights this year (thats if I can borrow someones rims because stock rims with the shogun body kit and all will look shit) So watch out Ricers, MAZDA'S COMING THROUGH...

G

·
Hey wazup guys, I'm a new member of this website. I have a '95 MX6 with a couple of mods, some a very ricey. Anyways, it's nice to see other MX6 enthusiasts from Toronto and from the rest of Canada. I'm from Markham just like Mazda_Speedstar. Hey Mazda_Speedstar, we should meet up some time since we live so close to each other. I don't have any pics as yet but as soon as I get them, I'll post them for everyone. I am 18 years old and love this car and I plan on doing a lot more things as soon as I get enought funds. Later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'm in TO as well ^^
got '94 mx-6 last summer. my first car and loving it.
got atx tho... had a choice between mtx and atx but the atx one was in a much better condition so had to go wit that.... wish it was mtx. that would be more fun.
but it's still good =)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
attn: ricey

This is so funny... a couple of days ago my friend saw your car and was saying how nice it was and now i come on the forum and see your message... NEways i'd luv to meet up and check out your car, maybe u can help me pick a new colour now that u stole mine!!! (Juss playin) i was thinkin bout viper blue with some chrome enkeis... also if u could link the the phone numbers of the places where u got the HKS draggers from and the shogun body kit and spoiler and most importantly where u got the supra tail lights from and how much they $$$ to install and by i'd appreciate it A LOT!!! neways hope to talk to u soon... BTW i go to milliken mills HS and im 17 so if u see a green mx6 with dual DTM exhaust, fog lights, fuba antenna and some other cheap effect that my car! Hope to hear from u soon!

G

·
Re: attn: ricey

Mazda_Speedstar said:
This is so funny... a couple of days ago my friend saw your car and was saying how nice it was and now i come on the forum and see your message... NEways i'd luv to meet up and check out your car, maybe u can help me pick a new colour now that u stole mine!!! (Juss playin) i was thinkin bout viper blue with some chrome enkeis... also if u could link the the phone numbers of the places where u got the HKS draggers from and the shogun body kit and spoiler and most importantly where u got the supra tail lights from and how much they $$$ to install and by i'd appreciate it A LOT!!! neways hope to talk to u soon... BTW i go to milliken mills HS and im 17 so if u see a green mx6 with dual DTM exhaust, fog lights, fuba antenna and some other cheap effect that my car! Hope to hear from u soon!
Hey wasup Mazda_Speedstar,
Nice to hear from a fellow MX6 enthusiasts especially from Markham. Around here all you see are those honda's and acura's, not to say there bad or anything but at least we have a real engine! I am 20 and go to UofT.

WTF, you have a yellow MX6 like mine. I thought I was one of the only MX6's with that colour.I havent seen you around Markham. Where you at? I got the supra tails from a Toyota dealer but I don't have the exact price on me. I got the custom white leather interior from a shop called Speedtech Auto Accessories. I got the dual HKS draggers from Exotic Touch Design located at: 20420 Hwy 11 south Brandford which is kinda far but the look and sound of them are well worth the drive down. There # is (905)778-9274. I'll get all the prices for you when I get a chance. I was actually thinking of buying one of those ricey fuba antenna's. Hey, my car already looks ricey, why not! See you on the streets!

[Edited by RiceyMX6 on 01-15-2001 at 10:39 PM]

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RiceyMX6: Where can I get that fuba antena you are taling about I'm in toronto .. and can not find it anywhere.. can you tell me where I can find it thanks...

G

·
Optima said:
RiceyMX6: Where can I get that fuba antena you are taling about I'm in toronto .. and can not find it anywhere.. can you tell me where I can find it thanks...

Hey Optima, I don't have a Fuba antenna, Mazda_Speedstar is the one that has it. I think that you can find them at most shops. I'm not sure what they look like but I heard that they sell for $20-$25. Pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
attn ricey:

Nah man.. i got a green MX6, but if u look at my previous message i posted like 3 months ago i said i was painting it yellow in april along with the supra tails and the dual HKS draggers with the shogun kit so i'd have it ready for dark knights... neways now i dont wanna copy ur colour so i think im gonna pull a ricky wong and go for viper blue with some 17" imperio chrome rims... what ya think??? it'll look hype to see 2 done up mx6's riding along the road, pulling into the same races n shiet or better yet all of the Toronto MX6's in this forum should meet up and represent at darknights or just meet up at the tim hortons at woodbine and 16th for the races! also if u can tell me who installed the supra tails for u and how much the installation costed i'd appreciate it... we should meet up to as soon as it gets warm and if u like showing off ur car like i do, reech woodbine and 16th for the races every sat night... it'll start up in april or may or sumfin, but juss telling u in advance... some perks are the GIRLS, but i honestly think the cars are more worth it to see... i juss love seeing the faces of those honda and acura peeps when they see a true V6 racer pull in :)... neways take it ez... have fun while U of T is on strike as well... too bad i still got skool.. l8z

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
optima

sorry to alure you but my fuba antenna is fake but it has the looks of a real one.. if u want one of those just go to pacific mall on kennedy and steeles and go to one of the 5 car shops in there and you'll find one... however if u want a fully functioning one my guess would be Volkswagen... i havent seen no performance shops carrying then but VW dealers have it standard on all cars so im sure they have spares to sell... by the way ricey... sorry to bug ya again about the prices, but where and how much was your shogun kit because the guy in bradford is charging me 2800 for the kit and spoiler installed (not painted)... is that a good deal or is he ripping me? hes also charging me 1450 for the dual HKS draggers so gimme some input on that... THNX AGAIN!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts