Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fog Lights, switches, speakers, radio, anything. No order too small. Thanks to some idiot running a red light, I am getting another MX-6. Ins. compnay coming for this one. Willing to sell just about anything. Sorry, no drivetrain or body panels....

peAce

Rob
:cool:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Yo, how much you want for the fogs?

How much for the Headlights (if they are not dirty and yellow)?

How much for your front seats?

Any aftermarket parts you wanna sell?

email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
I need lots!!!

If there is no CD player I'll take the pocket and I'd love the sunroof tracks (I need sun again :cool: ). I also need the light out of the spoiler. There's probibly more so let me know! Mabey the front clip? What color the car inside and out.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i am in desperate need of the A/C control box... let me know how much.

also - the rubber surrounds for the windows and trunk, if in good condition

sorry to hear about the mx6!!! :( it always hurts to hear things liek that!

just a note - you should just take out anything that can be unbolted - even if no one requests it - im sure someone will eventually need a part, and bam you'll have it. or better yet just ebay it all - help fiaince some mods for your new MX6.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
511 Posts
i'll take the black plastic from around the driverside power window controls. the two screws that hold down the center console storage. the dash button for the fog lights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Auction to be held......

So far I have the fog lights(inc. switch), both window switch panels(inc. switches), third brakelight, storage compartment that takes place of cd player in dash. Can anyone think of anything else? I will post an auction on these parts in a day or two. Thanks for all the responses.

Rob

peAce

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In Fact.....

I use AIM and YPager.....

AIM:

robinlakeland

Yahoo Messenger:

snowmaster_68

I will try to stay signed on all the time...... it's faster than e-mail...

Rob

peAce

·
Registered
67 Posts
i despertly need the power window switch (drivers side) please sell it to me.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey, I need a headlight cip to keep them aligned.....mine broke :mad: . What about the entire interior drivers side door panel, or mx-6 floor mats....do you have those? nice to have an extra set. drivers side tail light would also be nice......

·
Registered
131 Posts
trunk struts

I am interested in the two trunk struts (the two gas struts that hold the trunk open).

Also, what color is the interior of your car?

·
Registered
99 Posts
i need something small

The small part on the door, i guess its a handle. You shut the door with it, only the drivers side door has it, it sits in the actual door and is screwed in in the center. That is what i need

·
Registered
112 Posts
Need Power antenna, spoiler, fog lights.
any modifications that you can unbolt?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ah man you could be my savior!!:) I need the idle air controller valve harness.

It's the harness that is right under the TPS on the Throttle body (it's grey in color on my 93).

I need the FEMALE (or the top) part of this harness, if you could cut it with as much wire as possible running into the female part of the harness that would be great!!

I added you to my buddy list, so I'll try to catch you online, but if I don't email me at:

[email protected] and we can talk price!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i really need the plastic button that opens and closes the sunroof.
Mine is broken.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts