Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone out there

I am brand new to the world of the MX6. I live in Durham, NC. I currently own a Mazda 99 Mazda 626 LX, and am purchasing a 95 MX6. I know a fair ammount about cars, and am actually about to go to school for automotive design...but I do have a few questions. Mostly, I need a source where I can just gather as much info on the MX6 as possible. I love mazda, love my 626. When I first saw someone driving a MX6 my jaw dropped, they are killer. So, I am making it my first project car.

Does anyone know of a good resource or a "everything you ever wanted to know about the mx6" type website?

Thanks guys. Stay cool.

CIAO

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
6thInfection said:
search this forum dude. almost every mod or replacement part question i've got from here. also www.probetalk.com
Don't send everyone away. I find this is a much more friendly community.

There's plenty of info on this site and plenty of people willing to help. The search feature in the upper right solves most issue. Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
rylinkus said:

There's plenty of info on this site and plenty of people willing to help. The search feature in the upper right solves most issue. Welcome to the site
Ryan's right, this forum is big enough to have all the info you'll ever need plus it's small enough to where you know most of the people by their first names. This place is great. I've never had to go anywhere else for any info.

Welcome aboard.
-Nick

·
Registered
5,869 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
rylinkus said:

All i'm saying is as far as searching and finding stuff out by yourself (if your willing) this and that site are good. It was not to say people of this site suck lol. Most of the time i find it easyer and quicker to search before makeing a new thread and waiting for reply's.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
6thInfection said:
All i'm saying is as far as searching and finding stuff out by yourself (if your willing) this and that site are good. It was not to say people of this site suck lol. Most of the time i find it easyer and quicker to search before makeing a new thread and waiting for reply's.
Yeah, I know. I just hate the thought of all the people going there. If we kept all of our memebers before too long we'd have just as much info and just as many members. And even if not its nice to know more of the members on this site.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Totally new...

rylinkus said:
It's almost sad to go to Mike's site these days. It was so nice. It sucks to lose such a knowledgable member.
Yeah, really is sad. Not to be a stalker or anything, I tried to find out what 'stang forum he posts on, since I miss his eloquent writing and breadth of knowledge so much.
-Garrett

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Totally new...

skiingman said:
Yeah, really is sad. Not to be a stalker or anything, I tried to find out what 'stang forum he posts on, since I miss his eloquent writing and breadth of knowledge so much.
-Garrett
I'm sure he'd be easy to find on the saites. Rick may be able to tell you. Maybe Aggie as well. (I'd assume he hangs on some of the Stang forums.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts