Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the first time i've had the pleasure of riding up behind one of these MAK'd out 230HP honda's, this thing was blue, lowered, cut wheels, looking hard, he had the tune too!.

Well I saw all that and i had to see if he had what it looked like it should have under the hood!. We made a left onto the freeway and we were both stuck behind a huge semi gas truck, now i was right on his ass just waiting for him to make a move..
Sure enough as soon as he had the chance he hit it.. Now I usually dont get suprised, but this guy launched from about 30 MPH, he hit the nitrous, I could totally hear the blast!. He also lurched forward like he got rear ended hard... but it was just the NOS... I said shit he's got squeeze, so i hit it in 3rd , I pulled up next to him at like a hundred and kept on going pulling about 4 lengths on him... he then got on me again as i slowed down.. I hit it again when i saw he was trying another NOS power pass, and he then dropped off the freeway with a friendly wave...

Now i've got 3" exhaust, intake, intercoolerpipe, chip, and EGRmod, and 101 octane pure race gas, with a stock turbo, thats completely open on boost.. it's like 15lbs boost in third and like 18 or more in 5th.. it's scary pull.. I can take a brand new ford mustang no problem, and i can pull an acura NSX nose to nose .. so i'm in the almost 300HP range..

I put that Legend at about 270HP or so.. cause he almost would of had me .. so now if i ever see him again, i will be ready with an intercooler spray NOS kit... I'm sure that he's gonna turn up the NOS a little now...

it was a fun race because we we both pulling like hell but he just couldn't hang his 6 against my little stroker 2.2l fourbanger...

-Good TimesXO

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope you have something like a bigger fuel pump or somethin cuz if you don't have the fuel going to those pistons, you're gonna melt them! But good kill if it's realistic anyways!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you are referring to the Legend on Nitrous right?

My fuel delivery in the mazda is fine, it's been fine for 2-1/2 years now on 101 octane...at full boost...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts