Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which ones fit our cars? Are they universal?

·
Registered
224 Posts
tow hooks...our cars..idk about u but i dont drive a honda i dont need tow hooks lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they look good, why does it have to be a civic? I see plenty of S15 silvias, 240sx's, rx7's with tow hooks.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
your car already has tow hooks. look just under the front and rear bumpers

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be tracking my car this summer, I take it to Cayuga race track in Hamilton. There's a strip and a track there, just thought it would be cool once I get my Illumina/Eibach setup installed.

But I guess not :(

·
Registered
954 Posts
ur stock hooks should be enough for track days iirc u need 2 on the rear 1 on the front

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
eibachs aren't gonna lower you enough to need extra tow hooks. the ones on the car already will still be easily accessible

I will be tracking my car this summer, I take it to Cayuga race track in Hamilton. There's a strip and a track there, just thought it would be cool once I get my Illumina/Eibach setup installed.

But I guess not :(

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay fineee, I thought I could pull off a bit of rice, I just wanted one to come out through the grill on it's side.

Anyways thanks guys

·
Registered
954 Posts
Okay fineee, I thought I could pull off a bit of rice, I just wanted one to come out through the grill on it's side.

Anyways thanks guys
IMO itll look funny with a tow hook sticking out of the grill and i dont think there's a sturdy place to put it where it sticks out and doesnt need any bumper cutting, i could be wrong though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts