Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has front and rear towerbars and if so who makes them and where you got them. Thanks.})

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
summit, ractice bar that is where i bought mine. rubs a little on the manifold. but the front and back are the same.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe I just got lucky, but I bought a front bar from my local performance shop here in Fl. The brand name was Topspeed and the bar fits perfect. It fit with no problems, it looks good,it doesn't touch the engine, and the hood never touches it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Fast and Ractive bars are readily avalible through most performance shops. I live in Canada and got a Fast front and Ractive rear for $70 Cdn each (look like same manufaturer to me). Only problem is my Fast front bar hits my intake at start up and in reverse.Also had to cut some hood insulation towards rear of hood for clearance.Anyone else have this prbolem?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i just bought one from street beat for $28. its on back order though... probetalk did a bulk buy and i got in on it...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if you have spacer on the intake then you will have to bend it some to get it over the intake manifold. the intake sets up a little more.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SLINK said:
Fast and Ractive bars are readily avalible through most performance shops. I live in Canada and got a Fast front and Ractive rear for $70 Cdn each (look like same manufaturer to me). Only problem is my Fast front bar hits my intake at start up and in reverse.Also had to cut some hood insulation towards rear of hood for clearance.Anyone else have this prbolem?
Where abouts did you get your tower bars? I got told $90 each.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts