Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Well Its finished @- @- @-

Just back from the land of duckdookwak (Holland for you mere mortals) :D and finished the film from Trax, place it onto SVCD this time, as 13 gigs of compressed movie won't go onto VCD. :rolleyes:

So you know the drill, any who require a copy of this SVCD just PM or e-mail me you addy will post Asap.
2 days off , then of up north more work !!:mad: So will try and get in the post early next week..

It should play on any PC with DVD software or Dvd player that is vcd 2.0 compliant it will play in windows media player but you might have to change the aspect ratio of this. Better seen on PC though, less artifacts. ;)

Have addys for the following members :tup:
Please just confirm you haven't change since Japfest

Dave - MX6uk
John - Einstein
Ken Holland
Andy - bediaM
Kyle - Crusiemad
Mark - 626gt
Mike - Cornish626
All the others who required this sequel to Japfest give us a buzz

By the way its free(ish), pint when you see me :drinkup:

Nice to be back :cool: did you know Holland is all flat , no bends. :D

Roland @- all the duty free's are mine }) })

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hi Roland

Nice to see you back m8 :), and i look forward to my copy of the svcd m8.

And yes did you know they grow a lot of tulips in Holland :), gimmie a shout on AIM m8.

Andy

·
Registered
900 Posts
PM'd you mate, if it as good as the last one I can't wait :D :D :D

Will

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hiya, how do you go about getting one? I wouldnt mind seeing it.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Hi Roland, nice to see you back online :)

Yep, I'm still at the same place, and will be watching the post like a hawk from now on... :D

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Nice to see you back Roland.. looking forward to the surprize entry of me you mentioned ages ago :confused:

John

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the PM's :tup: noted and logged all keep them coming those interested.
Not about from Saturday back Tuesday so hope to post them then.

More info burnt first batch which has been made to auto run in most DVD software that supports this.
(Mental note buy more disc's)

Kimbelle
how do you go about getting one? I wouldn't mind seeing it.
Kimbelle that's OK just PM me your addy your in for a bit of a laugh. @-

John
looking forward to the surprize entry of me you mentioned ages ago
No comment until I have consulted my Lawyers :ewink:

Andy m8 will try tomorrow night busy getting things sorted from the last month away, best take the car out for a run, hasn't moved since New Forest meet

Regards to all while your still speaking to me @- @-

Roland

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks, PM sent

·
Registered
283 Posts
wud love a copy, altho pls edit out the faster mr2, yaddi da yaddi da yaddi.... well, that's all i've heard since!!!

Richy Rich
4 CB4 2QP

sweet as, as they say down here in New Zealand :p
RR

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
what can i say, absolutly bloody brilliant. well done roland, tis an excellent film. thanks for giving christopher a mention by the way and using some of his pics.

andy, dont my car look luvverly(grin).

Mike

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
by Richy Rich
wud love a copy, altho pls edit out the faster mr2, yaddi da yaddi da yaddi.... well, that's all i've heard since!!!
pm or e-mail addy Rich when you have stopped annoying the natives down there, I have edited you out...... not!!

Roland

·
Registered
283 Posts
cheers Roland, I managed to cut half hour out of my busy unemployed - does anyone need an MBA grad with 4yrs+ sales / account management experience with the worlds biggest tellecommunications company by the way?!?!? - schedule to watch the movie... ...very impressed... ...as I'm sure Sam (the wife - there could be trouble with that comment!!!) will be!

appologies to all for bringing the standard down with my poor old 6 and thanks again to whoever kindly donated a new front number plate holder - I'd forgotten how bad the old one did look!

thanks again,
Rich

ps - I note u left my slowest time on the vid and Sam's quickest :damnmad: !!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Richy Rich said:
ps - I note u left my slowest time on the vid and Sam's quickest :damnmad: !!!!
ahhhhhhhhh Such is life :flipa: when your an film editor, and there's always this year to make amends,

No such thing as standards rich......we are what we are.... and i'm a bit of a :drinkup: :drinkup: and old''''ish .....but we will always be BOYS at heart....wait for the :flamer: ers maybe

roland :smokin:

ps good luck with the job hunt your cv is above my head , i only bash wood together, ohhhhh that reminds me... must fit the burr walnut trim soon :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts