No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
I liked them but they just didn't suit your car

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats to bad, I liked those to

Yeah, I did as well. The clear coat was all peeling off, and one of the wheels started rusting in the lip though. :cry:

Still deciding about getting a new set of wheels and just having the DR's on the FDs for when I track it. I dont think I like the FD's on there all the time.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
That's too bad, I thought they looked perfect on your car

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah, I did as well. The clear coat was all peeling off, and one of the wheels started rusting in the lip though. :cry:

Still deciding about getting a new set of wheels and just having the DR's on the FDs for when I track it. I dont think I like the FD's on there all the time.
You know what would be dope as hell on your car since youre talking about maybe getting another set of wheels? 99 spec JDM FD rx7 5 spokes. Everybody has 93-95 FD rx7 wheels and its obvious why...theyre light, wide and look good. I think it would be sick if you did the 99 J specs because theyre everything the USDM FD wheels are but theyre better and you will be the only one to have them on an mx6 as far as i know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
These?

eh, I think that he could do better.

I liked those wheels but I can't wait to see something else. I'm sure you can find something to fit it even better.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
i wont miss them either. they just reminded me of an upgraded version of the stocker's :/

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
good riddance ;)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I think it would be sick if you did the 99 J specs because theyre everything the USDM FD wheels are but theyre better and you will be the only one to have them on an mx6 as far as i know.
Somebody on here has a set but I can't remember who. :(

·
Registered
508 Posts
i think the rx7 fd spirit R wheels would be nice

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Are they 17s? Thats even better. Spirit Rs would run atleast 2 or 3k a set. Not to be a smartass but, having them on a PGT is not having them on an mx6. Altho im sure they look sick on the PGT. Lol......Stealth.....get whatever kind of wheels you want mang, i was just throwing out a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts