Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i hope u can help me out. My 6 has trouble starting in the morning. when i try to start it tries butnothing happens.. eventually it starts but its starting to be a pain in the neck. its not the starter that i am sure of. and another thing. after i drive it after i start it, if i happen to stop for a short period of time ( like the stop light by my house) and i go and accelerate again, the car dies. it hesitates then dies, my foot can be on the clutch and it still dies but after i drive it for awhile, i dont have to worry about that problem cause it wont die. its only if i stop it a little while after i start the car. this only happens when i first turn on the car in the morning. if i try turning it on any other time, it will start. hope u can help me out.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
or maybe, just maybe it could be the IAT sensor... or something like that. if its running like Sh!t and idling rough, it might be that....but its probly not. i dont know why im even posting, i guess i just felt like typing or helping someone. have you TEN GNDed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts