Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was just wondering if there is a light for 90 MX-6 GT. I looked all up in the trunk lid in search of a light but I haven't found one. It seems a little unusual that these don't have one. Am I wrong?

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
While mine is not a '90, I don't have a lamp on the trunk lid, either.

Mine is on the underside of the parcel shelf.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Do you have the factory rear wing? GT's do and the 3rd brake light is part of it on the middle pedestal. Aftermarket wings don't have it (some don't anyways). The LX/DX models that did not have the rear wing I believe had a 3rd brake light on the inside on the rear dash (or whatever you wanna call it).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
88MX6GT said:
Do you have the factory rear wing? GT's do and the 3rd brake light is part of it on the middle pedestal. Aftermarket wings don't have it (some don't anyways). The LX/DX models that did not have the rear wing I believe had a 3rd brake light on the inside on the rear dash (or whatever you wanna call it).
I might have not been thoroughly clear. I meant a truck compartment light. I was looking under the trunk lid for one but it was on shelf where the 6x9 speakers go. There isn't a bulb in the socket and I was wondering if anyone had the part# for the bulb

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
hehe, oh, I see. Well, I'm not at home right now to go look at mine, but if no one replies by the time I get home I will go look and reply for ya. Your local auto parts store could probably tell you what it is too though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts