Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you people have the URL for people that supply the trunk support struts. Mazda UK want £130 (approx $180) for two and I cant find any universal ones.

TIA

Cheers

G

·
I just bought two struts for $40 US ($20 each) from jcwhitney.com. Have not installed them yet, but plan to this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: RE: Trunk Struts

TexJay said:
I just bought two struts for $40 US ($20 each) from jcwhitney.com. Have not installed them yet, but plan to this weekend.
Please let me know how they fit I have just e-mailed them to see if they will ship to the UK.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks jorge.

But I think the flight cost might just make it a little dearer than Mazda UK.

cheers ;)

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I.ve tried all the large ones in my area some of the largest in the UK but no aftermarket struts.
Tried shops that do supply them but not a chance for the mx6 and as I stated not been able to get any universal ones.
Looked in all local scrap dealers not come across any that look the same yet.
I'm serious when I say that it is HELL in the UK for aftermarket spares for our rides. Not enough of them about to warrant making the parts.

Hey but for the extra few £ it would cost more than buying them from Mazda UK a trip to the States might not be a bad idea :D

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
I know the feeling, mx6-uk. I have the same situation and I need new struts too. Just gotta keep on lookin'...
Mici

1 - 8 of 8 Posts