Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 310 am this morning, as i drove into my street (In My MX).

I was greeted with a nasty surprise as my other car was blocking my way.

Well as it happens. These 2 ****s, broke into the car and rolled it approx 30 m down the street and then atempted to start it. One was under the back of the car, going for the fuel pump and the other was in the drivers seat doing his bit too.

But didn't they get a shock, as i drove around the corner and parked the MX, right up to the bonnet of the commodore.
As i stepped out the car and asked the 2 "F"wits if they are "FN" right, they decide to run.

1st priority was to lock the 6 but keep the high beems. The the next job was to lock the Commodore back up.

I then went scouting the streets lookinhg for trouble, but couldn't find them.:muhaha:

So i went inside and called the PIGS, who said they would be there straight away, as they had 2 cars that weren't busy.
40 mins later(pricks), they decide to turn up. Hooray...NOT. The 2 kids had prob found another car by now and were on there way down to the Gold Coast for Schoolies.

In summing up. If these guys ever want another go, feel free. Look forward to the chase. Farken steeling ****s.

Oh btw, thanks for not grabbing the CD stacker on the passenger floor.:freak:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
farken krunts.

I hate nothing more than ppl who are able to steel and sleep at night.

·
Registered
388 Posts
do i need to start patrolling ur area for u do i???? wouldn't mind kicking some heads in for a friend :D

little mattachuts!!!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
bad luck mate, i know how you feel, im sure we all do (have had a car broken into or stolen)
just as a matter of interest do you have an alarm/immob?
this day and age i see no point in having a car without one
did your neighbours hear any thing?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
this day and age i see no point in having a car without one
very very true. especially in sydney these days. i have a $700 alarm system on my car with the club lock as a deterrent and a siberian husky, a kelpie and a chihuahua(she bites :p) in the yard to scare off any bitches who wanna **** around :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
my chihuahua will rip the heads off those malamutes :p

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
They took our gun away as well.

What crap. Stupid Cops. Personally I would have called the cops and followed them. But then again, but last I took it into my I got charged. Greavous bodly harm -still glad broke his jaw.

Funny thing is I can leave my car parked in what insurance company call a high crime car theaft area. Bankstown Shopping center and left a friend BMW open on 18's - not touched the Wagon came back some how was not locked ? nothing.
Mx-6 left sunroof open -deliberatly thought I was going to be 10 mins in the bank - was 2 ours talking to chicks.
Friend and I in a Audi TT drive into burwood for moives - car stolen with security cameras missing everything. It had full imboiliser and them data dot stuff crap. GONE car gone? Nothing ever found.

I don't know whay commodores are so like easy -were are harder but why is it a target, in other states ETC. I mean nobody I knwo steals a Commy or Falcon, Not worth anything. Joy riders in Sydney sorry to say it are all out at Penrith -south near Southerland and cambeltwon way, & maybe redfern.
nobdoy I know steals a car for joy rides- it's like waste if you steal a car they seem ot steal it for a week, then burn it.
Schoolies week Close it down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts