Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea where I could find a front bumper cover and front left fender? Someone hit my car and drove off so I've been trying to source parts but so far no shop near me has found any and I haven't been able to find any parts locally. I'm definitely willing to pay for shipping and for time to pull the part if necessary. Car has been in my family since it was new and I'm trying to get it restored.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm still pretty new at MX6's, but I've found that the best answer is probably to call around all your local junk yards, it seems to be hit or miss (mostly miss) but maybe you can get lucky.

Where are you located? Someone might know something nearby (unlikely but you never know).

·
Registered
23 Posts
car-part.com says there's a LH Fender in Lebanon TN at A-1 Auto Parts. (you can probably search for somewhere closer to you - I just picked a random zip code in Nashville)

bumper covers seem to be a bit rarer on the ground, though... A-1 might have a lead on it, and there's a couple places on car-part.com which might ship.

I don't know anything about the place, but that's where I'd start...

Whatever you end up doing, let me know how it works out. As I said, I'm new to the parts-getting game myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never came across car-part.com in my search. I’ll definitely look through there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
car-part.com says there's a LH Fender in Lebanon TN at A-1 Auto Parts. (you can probably search for somewhere closer to you - I just picked a random zip code in Nashville)

bumper covers seem to be a bit rarer on the ground, though... A-1 might have a lead on it, and there's a couple places on car-part.com which might ship.

I don't know anything about the place, but that's where I'd start...

Whatever you end up doing, let me know how it works out. As I said, I'm new to the parts-getting game myself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
heres a link to front bumper on carid.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone have any idea where I could find a front bumper cover and front left fender? Someone hit my car and drove off so I've been trying to source parts but so far no shop near me has found any and I haven't been able to find any parts locally. I'm definitely willing to pay for shipping and for time to pull the part if necessary. Car has been in my family since it was new and I'm trying to get it restored.
I have a complete red or maroon front bumper for MX6 93 to 97 and pass door mirror and pass rear complete quarter panel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts