Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Tucson Forum Only

78K views 645 replies 44 participants last post by  truckerjosh130 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, let's try to like, meet every Friday at 10pm or something. Only a few people show and there's not enough. I'm gonna try to make it there behind the usual spot on Fridays, so let's try to keep this thing together yo! Peace})

#2 ·
TIM!

Yo Tim, It' Joe. I got my springs installed today and I was just wondering if you needed my 2 front springs. Suprisingly, they're in really good shape too. 50 bucks dude, 25 each. Let me know next time we meet up k? Peace. Oh yeah, I get my rims put on tomorrow too! Body kit should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait! :jump:

#4 ·
you know Tim you should just get a job, man.. i mean.. common your like my age... grow up... and no.. im not trying to be mean.. ive just been know to be a very good shrink with guys. look at all the cool things you can do with your car???

ohhhh i got a job up here that pays me $10 an hour.. unfortunatly i just barely get 40 hours a week.. so ill be making a little over $325 a week..

oh also.,.....glade my car aint painted yet.. i need to get the venom out of my veins before i get my car finished.. .otherwise ill never get it finished. have to buy another bumper again..... the one i have on now which is the one i just replaced got thrashed and broken when i rear-ended some crazy phoenix driver who cut me off.. she was one big fat ugly DIKE!! people here are crazy... and the roads are from hell.. never drove on such horride ****ty roads.. and i have 18's on..:eek:

and last but not least.. my car got broken into.. less then a week after we moved into the new house... broken drivers side window.. but nothing taken.. good ol' cops happen to be driving down the road and chased after them.. no luck ketchin them ******** though..
@-

#5 ·
and one last note... not that it matters cause it wont be anywere near friday or saturday.. but ill be in town Tuesday and Wednesday... ill be up at the Fair Grounds Judging 4-Hers for the Pima County Fair that is starting this weekend. but ill only be in tucson and at the fairgrounds on Tuesday... early afternoon through the earlie evening.. might be out there Wednesday.. but might also have to go to court.. i need all my friends so stick up for me, I DONT WANA GO TO JAIL :cry:

#6 ·
Tessa said:
you know Tim you should just get a job, man.. i mean.. common your like my age... grow up... and no.. im not trying to be mean.. ive just been know to be a very good shrink with guys. look at all the cool things you can do with your car???

ya know, that just happened to be the worst shrink job I have ever heard. You may not have been trying to be mean but that was very offensive all the same. I don't see you with a spouse or a kid, nor do I tell you to grow up. When there is alot I could say. I am a full time father and have a very hard timefinding a job that will accept that seeing as how I can only work certain hours until I can afford day care. I am also enrolled in college right now for my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Automotive technology. My family is living fine right now with my parents and certain little things like car upgrades are luxury items that do not have to be purchased. so please, never talk about my personal affairs again. Thank you.

G
#9 ·
No...I've never met any of you guys. Since my wife is in Korea for a year, I'm just looking for stuff to do. I cruise around in the Viper a lot, but I still love my MX-6. Besides...who couldn't use another friend?

#10 ·
your the guy in the black Viper?? Awesome....:p Well, normally we down here in Tucson meet on Friday and Sat nights, but last night noone showed in the time I allotted so I went a hung with my Volkswagen buddies and then the cops came by and said they were talking to everyone standing on the side of the street and next time it can either be a 30 parking ticket or a night in jail depending on the cop. So, Umm, Screw that. Let me knwo if you find anything to do in Tucson, I been trying for 20 years.....not working so far.....;)

#12 ·
I was standing in the parking lot with my Volkswagen friends right next to the Subwat on Speedway and somethin.....hmmm, right across the street from the McDonalds...

hell yeah, I never forget a VIPER:D

yeah, not many people ever show up at the meets here, I would love to have a nice weekly meet and do something seeing as how there's almsot nothing to do here, but almost noone ever shows....

#13 ·
Legion91PGL said:

ya know, that just happened to be the worst shrink job I have ever heard. You may not have been trying to be mean but that was very offensive all the same. I don't see you with a spouse or a kid, nor do I tell you to grow up. When there is alot I could say. I am a full time father and have a very hard timefinding a job that will accept that seeing as how I can only work certain hours until I can afford day care. I am also enrolled in college right now for my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Automotive technology. My family is living fine right now with my parents and certain little things like car upgrades are luxury items that do not have to be purchased. so please, never talk about my personal affairs again. Thank you.
hey man im really really sorry.. im not trying to upset you.. i guess i just come on strong and end up pissing people off alot. i should keep my mouth shut. i was just mearly suggesting a small job cause i know you have mentioned about wanting to get things in the past that are pricey. its good to hear your going to school. i havent gotten that far yet. and yeah i guess my car isnt paid off so i have to have a job continuely.
i didnt really know you had a kid. you never mention them. and you being so young i thought you didnt.

but again im really sorry. i dont want anyone to be upset with me. im just a b*tch sometimes... guess its the whole woman hormones and the way i was raised

G
#14 ·
Confucious say....."A closed mouth gathers no foot."

But Tessa, that was a nice apology. Sincerity is the key, and I believe you are.

Of course...I wasn't the one who was offended. What do you think Tim?

On the lighter side...when are u guys meeting next....like to get in.

#15 ·
alright, your forgiven. but please, I need no advice, I have life handled very well.

Weasel, I am not sure when we are meeting next, as I have not talked with anyone in Tucson for a while, don't seem to want to show. We could make a time and place if you want...:D

#18 ·
:cry: I have only ever driven stick once:cry: thanks for the offer though, that in my book is as good as driving it})

I would love to meet this weekend or even tonight(friday night) but we can't do it on Speedway. The cops are coming down really, really hard on people, I was amazed at how empty the streets were on the sides. So, if anyone has an idea on a place, le me in on it:D

G
#19 ·
Yeah, I have to work this weekend, and next. I got off work today and took the Viper out around 5. Spent an hour ripping up roads all over Tucson. Anyway, tomorrow looks like a long day at the office, so I think I'll let the Weasel rest.

Legion, what r u driving now? It's not a stick?

What's up Nano? :D

#20 ·
nah man, no stick, it's a 1991 Ford Probe GL ATX. although I might get hooked up with an 84 VW Scirroco for 500 just needs an exhaust, from my vw buddy. then he and I will rip out the engine and rebuild it completely so it don't leak whatsoever and restore the thing. and it's stick, so I can learn...}) bummer your busy....oh well, that's work...;)

#21 ·
PORK!

Yeah man! I was out on Speedway with my friend Dustin a couple nights ago in front of Summit Hut. I had to call 911 because somebody started a fire right behind the building near a truck, it was nutz! But the first cop that showed up was more concerned about my neon lights under my car and where I was parked instead of taking car of the fire! He was all like, TURN THOSE OFF, AND GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE IM GONNA GIVE YOU BOTH A 35 DOLLAR PARKING TICKET, NOW! I was like, freak @$$ ho! so I left. Too many cops out now yo! Need a new spot! and need to meet up with more people from the Tucson club, where are all ya'll at?! Try to make it out somewhere every weekend, post on here when and where please! Peace out!:lol:

#22 ·
What Happened???

Hey, whats up peeps??? What happened to the whole club idea that we had, hell what happened to all the people that used to come out? I think that we should try to meet up more often, maybe not every week because we can't all make it every week but maybe once every three weeks or once a month or something like that. Lets try and get this Tucson MX6 Club off of the ground. Any Ideas would be and are welcome. Maybe we can all get t-shirts or something, just an idea.

#23 ·
I want to meet up with everyone but with the new conviction to engorce speedway laws, speedway is pretty much out of the question, anyone know anywhere else? or perhaps different time like during the day, maybe start doing some random car mods and tuning?

#24 ·
I agree

Yeah man, I like that Idea. I try to make it out every week to see if anybody else shows, so far its been me and Tim. I like the whole tuning thing too. Who's car and what shoudl we do? Set like, a time of day and everything and we'll see what happens. I like the whole T shirt thing too. Pretty cool. Needs a design though. Keep informed people!})

G
#25 ·
I'm down, but I always want to bring the Viper and not the 6. I'm so indecisive! :confused:

We can play some Playstation (or X-Box) at my house. I've got a
$14K home theater that's better than the movies, including 375 DVDs. Had my house prewired when it ws built.

Then we cruise Tucson and get a bite to eat, via the caravan tip.

I live at Rita Ranch though, so that may be too much of a drive for some guys.

Anyone? :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.