Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Summer Import Show

Autotrader is sponsoring the Summer Import Nationals this Friday, August 29, 2003 atSIR near the fairgrounds. It's only $10 to race your car and there will be a car show, stereo sound-off, bikini contest, fear factory challenge, dyo on-site. I'll be working the show and taking photos. This would be cool to go and see this weekend. Check out www.sportcompactresults.com for more info.:p

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it out.

The pitch of your exhaust sound mostly comes from the bore/stroke of you engine. Thats why V6 mx6's and PGT's sound like lambo's, (short stroke). The size of you piping may change it a little but not too much. Mufflers muffle...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
But my friend up in Washington had a Nissan 4 banger and it sounded louder and deeper than my v6. That's messed up. Im trying to get a hold of him but I cant. If I get my piping larger it will effect my performance which really sucks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Wassup Bio*ches! Thought I left long gone eh?! No way! Not me, Im still here, where are you? Sittin at home eating potato chips watchin TV gettin FAT? Post some new messeges and meet up some time, get out of your house and hit the streets man! Peace! })

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey guys.. long time no see... id rather talk in this forum then in the PT forum... all them damn annoying Phx people..... and well you all know the story..
the last few weeks my Ex from the navy has been in town and he and i have spent almost alot of time together.. but JEEZZ!! he wants to see me every second im off work. we went to Roosevelt lake last weekend and played with the Sea-doo's. then i went out on speedway in my new bikini top and flattered Joe, with my new golden tan ;P ...and this last thursday through saturday we went again and i got an even darker tan and a concussion from him droping the hood of the Sea-doo on my head (whoooo, that was alot of blood).. :damnmad: he wouldnt take me to the emergency room, claiming it wasnt that bad. :rocket:
so now im gonna be spending my next few days in and out of the doctors.. and then back to a chiropractor for the neck and back pain from it.
Also i gotta go to court and file a small claims against the stables my horse was at (for selling him,,,, long story) :mad: and one against the guy who had my horse and a contract and never took car of him... :mad: sueing for what my horse was worth. somewere between $5,000 and $3,200.
hopefully i will get enough to put on a down payment on some sexy lifted Dodge Ram i want. but since i dont have a horse anymore.... im thinking of a spicey sports car...

if anyone didnt hear, my Drag racing ticket got dropped cause the cop didnt show up for the trial.... whoo hoo!!! i drive like a grandma now. but still bump bump the music like a kid..

now to the point.. Spencer (Navy exBF), is sapposed to be going on this 4 day Man on the Mountain trip.. but doesnt want to cause he wants to spend time with me.... :rolleyes:
but i have Friday off and i plan on being out there on Speedway looking for Joe and hanging out at AutoZone.. so i hope others will show up... joe i have wednesday off also if you want to hang out if you dont work. just call me...
dude yoo

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Cool Beanz Tess, Im workin 10-5 so I might give ya a call if I feel like it. hehehe =) If youre not busy with what's his face, I forgot his name. I also got Backed into for all you people who haven't heard. This lady's insurance is going to take care of it all, I need 2 new peices for my body kit, which is already ordered and possibly a new front axle and Im gonna have them look at my frame as well, she hit me hard too. Well, give me a call too if anybody wants to hang! Peace out!

·
Registered
287 Posts
dude its 10pm.. and im sooo bored. i think he (spencer) got the picture that im pissed about the whole Sea-Doo and Concussion thing.. and then my doctor says im fine... and sends me home empty handed. i need heavy pain killers!! hey joe.. we can all go play pool and/bowl and drink!!! alcohol alcohol alcohol!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Sounds good, but I don't want to spend too much money, know what I mean. Oh, and so you don't look stupid on this website or anything, in your qoute, it should replace "were" with "Where" Hey Matt, with your nitrous and all, how many miles are on your engine? And you still have that Mazda Millenia Intake Manifold right? That's helps with it too right? Do you think that would work if I got a turbo?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Whats up peeps! Long time no speak. Sorry I haven't been around but things have been kinda tough around my house the past month. On Aug 27. my mom passed away and everything has just now started to get back to normal. I am as normal as I can be now but It's something that you can't go back to normal from, you know??? By the way I am selling my car seeing as I just bought a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo last week. I am asking $6000. Any takers???

·
Registered
241 Posts
Really sorry to hear that your mother passed away, she's in a peaceful place now. Congratulations on you new Isuzu. Stay in touch, we've had some fun times.

·
Registered
287 Posts
ok im gonna organize a little get together... My Japanese Nephew is all hyped up about "cool cars" and car clubs (hes almost 15) and wants to get to know more. he's not old enough to drive around yet and he just came from japan so he doesnt have many friends so i want to take him out and show him around the town and get to know some of my friends. he's really shy. but so adorable..
Soooo.... this Friday just wondering if anyone would like to go to the holloween Corn Maze at Buckalue (spell?) farms it's 20 miles west of Tucson. and totally Cool.. i went there the last 2 years. once you go you'll be hooked and want to go every year.
it goes on from 5-10pm. you bring a flash light.. otherwise it will suck... and it's $7. maps are $3 and parking is free... i think...
KRQ or KIIM FM sponcers it.. any other info let me know. me and my nephew and my best friends are going. so i wanted to see if anyone else wants to go. and we dont have to be there at 5. we can go around 7pm?? or a little later.. it's alot funner when its dark.
also.. the following friday, the 24th, is Test N Tune Night out at SIR and one of the last couple of the season. im gonna go out there and take my nephew again to see some "cool cars".
theres also a Midnight Madness going on the 31st. but im gonna go to the 21 and over night out at old Tucson Studio's "Fright Fest" first.. then if i cant find any parties i might go to the track.
let me know who all is interested... i wana get a big group together

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would come out but I have football games on friday nights(I coach for my old HS). I may be able to make midnight madness on the 31st. I usually get out of the games around 10 at the latest.

201 - 220 of 645 Posts