Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Bad Luck!

Yo, it's me, Just wanted to say that my car was hit once again this month and it's not my fault. 3 accidents this month for me. A lady backs into me denting my fender, I back up and turn at the same time hitting a pole breaking my blinker and front bumper and damaging my fender, and a mustang backs into me destroying my passenger side door and paint job of course. Its pretty bad, the people's insurance is taking care of all of it, but what a hassel its gonna be for me! Im gonna have a rental for a long time. Apex ordered a brand new body kit for me and it should be here soon, but Im not gonna have the people put it on until my door is fixed. Well, peace out

·
Registered
287 Posts
so when is your car going in?? and when are you getting a rental car.. i mean your car is Very drivable.. except when there working on it.. so i think you should come out to the midnight madness with us all this friday.. who cares that you have a few littel dents and scratches... bet mine has more...the way your car looks doesnt effect the way you race..
@- @-

·
Registered
287 Posts
well nothin super special but my car is now running 15.7's at 86 mph.. went up to Phx this last weekend.. friday night i hit a 15.8 at FireBird, and the following night at the Street Compact Only show and drag, (kinda like that event we had at SIR back in Aug) i hit the 15.7. so excited...
tested some ideas and got great results...

and this friday is payday...... he he he..
time to fix a few things on that junker of mine..
like replacing the shot motor mounts.... and get a high flow cat on.

wow and i have this friday and saturday off.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
So what ideas did you have that provided good results, also amother reason for your faster times would be the elevation.

·
Registered
287 Posts
no there only like a 1000ft to 1500ft lower... but yeah it help with about maybe .10-.20 of a second.. it wasnt as cool there as it was here though.. that saturday night it was rather warm.. the friday night before was alot colder..
but yeah this really cool dude i met named Anthony up there at the track.... he's in a nissan club in phx. well he gave me a few pointers.. like lower the air pressure out of my tires lower then i normally do.. i got them both down to about 14lbs. he also mentioned i should try launchin at 3500.. since i was doing it at about 2500. i was afraid to go any higher.. but it worked!!
went from one run doing a 16.1 to the next (with lower tire pressure and higher launch) doing a 15.7.. thats alot!!! i bet i could those times down here if i had only tried..
well anyways im gonna go to the next (and last) SCO show/drags up there next month.. i think its on the 16th of dec.. anyone else wana go??? i figure it'll give me enough t ime between now and then to fix up the couple little things on my car that are broken.
besides the whole front end..
:E

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sport Compact Only night at Firebird.

everyone fall off a cliff??
geez..

well anyways theres gonna be another Sport compact only night up at Firebird Raceway on Dec 6th.. im planning on going. anyone else up for it.. its just like SIR but there a little bit more picky on Tech. but the track is alot stickier then SIR.. cause for better hook ups. its $15 to race. $10 for watchers... but heck everyone goes out there for raceing anyways
if you wana go. im gonna go up earlie on Saturday afternoon so my car can sit for a little while and cool down. track opens at 5pm. you will want to get there earlie.. cause everyone shows up right at 7-8pm and theres a LONG line of cars streaching out the main entrance gates of Firebird and down the road.. EVERYONE from Phx GOES!! and even a few people show up from NM, Cali. and Tucson.
plus its the perfect opportunity to see what your car runs being closer to sea level. it goes on all night till 12am and very few people leave before then.

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey whats up??? i should be out there sometime after i get off work at 9pm.. i get to work from 9:30am to 9pm who hooo!!
but im gonna bring my new buddy Angelo out.. hes the Sexiest 23yr old from London... and oh!!! his accent.. he could be making no sence and still be making me melt in his arms.. but were Just uh friends... he's looking to get Us citzenship.. so hes gonna buy a buisness.. and is gonna give me a job with great $$$..(dont even think about it.. i know your all thinking.. oh well he must be getting a little something something on the side.. ha ha NOT)
i guess his cousins live here and they go out on speedway.. so hes been out there before... he loves imports.. BMW in particular.. so he would love to met all you guys.

call me on my cell when you guys get out there...

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey whats up tucson people. how are all you guys doing? well just wanted to say merry x-mas and happy new year. hey fatboy :pwhen you going to make your way up here and come vist us. and I guess if you have to you can bring Mel as well j/k mel
:wave:

·
Registered
287 Posts
id love to go up there but that wouldnt work out too well. and now that im making good money and work like 10-16 hrs a day... theres just so much to do down here.. except on speedway, cause there all taking too much of a chance going places to race where they were caught in the past. untill they get the nessisary people to race out at the air strip, and its too cold.
i probobly wont be out on speedway the next few weekends... theres some parties and stuff going on.

hey matt if i do ever get a chance to come up in the next month strech, ill bring you guys some begals if you like them. Brueggers throws out there begals ever night.. so i bring home anywere from 10-100 begals a NIGHT!! seeing how im now the official closing supervisor/ 2nd Assistant manager... he he he i am above in charge of these dudes that have been managers for like 1 year there. and i get paid alot more...

221 - 240 of 645 Posts