Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
sorry, was out in three points, didn't see the message in time...

and next weekend I'm going to be busy....so....jeez....ummmm....may be a while yet.,....:p maybe if you guys want to do something on tuesday-thursday....my cell number is 409-4104........:E

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Traveling to AZ this summer for internship

That's right - I'm driving out to Phoenix this summer (late May, early June) for my internship with the Phoenix PD Crime Lab. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and possibly cruise somewhere like the Grand Canyon or something. I'll be driving my turbo GSR out there, so I'd love to meet up with some of you who I've never met before. Just PM me if you would be interested. Thanks :)

Tyler

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Re: Traveling to AZ this summer for internship

Sprockett said:
That's right - I'm driving out to Phoenix this summer (late May, early June) for my internship with the Phoenix PD Crime Lab. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and possibly cruise somewhere like the Grand Canyon or something. I'll be driving my turbo GSR out there, so I'd love to meet up with some of you who I've never met before. Just PM me if you would be interested. Thanks :)

Tyler
Moved here so people will repley to you. Most dont read the rest of the Southwest threads. Anyho if you notice any problems pm me.;)
evo

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. My driver side corner light blinker ripped out of my car when I was going 120 on the freeway, along with the wire that holds the bulb and at the other end has a little plug thing, I guess they call that the harness. Anybody know where I can get one or have an extra one lying around? I tried calling some junk yards but mx6s are hard to find in there. Give me a call or post it aighty. Shanks a bunch hehehe.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What up peeps??? Long time no speak. what have you guys been up to??? I just bought another car. I bought a 2000 Chrysler 300M. I love it!!!!!!!! As much as i liked the Isuzu, it just wasn't me. We all should get together sometime for oldtime sakes. Holla Back!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #252 (Edited)
What up Derek

What about tonight, Saturday? The cops posted a no parking zone at the Auto Zone on Speedway, but we can always meet behind Fudruckers like before. Chill there, possibly get some grub somewhere, anybody else?

·
Registered
309 Posts
You aint got 202 hp. Franks got a ze and still wont push 202. Put down 176hp, 145 at the wheels, sorry these aint supras. You need to put up some more pics, Car looks very nice.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Then Kwan is a damn liar, Im beginning to hate Apex. He said after I installed these headers i should have 202 at least. Alex, why dont you ever come out anymore yo?

·
Registered
287 Posts
yeah joe he's right, if your pushin 202hp then frankie and matt are pushin like 300hp.. :lol: they wish..
that would also mean that i was pushin around the same as you. well.... before my car went Kaboom.
and that would also mean my car would be pushin about what matt and franks are when it gets runnin again..... about... we'll kind.. frankie could still give me a good beatin ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Tess!

Hey! You should bring them over tomorrow, that is if youre still up to helping me with my clutch and all. Im off at 5pm, I got a garage, tools food, beer, and a house to myself. Sound fun? I'll give you a call later when I get off and maybe we can meet up. Maybe you can where that bikini top again, just an idea, or maybe not, that would be a bad idea, hehehe, well...see ya!

241 - 260 of 645 Posts