Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Joe quit trying to be a Pimp!

You know that'll get you in trouble, Just like it always does!

Hey Tessa I'm a long time friend of Joes so you have my permission to beat his ass anytime you want. I'll be stopping through there at the end of March to visit for the weekend of the 25th through the 30th.

Oh and Joe just add a couple of stickers and you'll have at least 350 whp and 300 ft/lbs of torque!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Joe The best way to know how much hp you have is to have it dynoed. The guys @ apex can do it for ya. If not im me & Ill show you a getto way of finding out. Btw lets try to meet up next weekend.

·
Registered
287 Posts
i feel so left out... ;( i wana drive my car....
hey alex my phone died yesterday and when i tried calling a little later after it charged i couldnt find what number you called me with.

**anyone know any good/cheap machine shops in tucson that will regrind my crank, and hot tank the rest of my engine. i heard Pricision engineering is good but not cheap. **

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
SOunds good, you should just tell me the ghetto way of doing it anyway cause Apx is expensive when it comes to that. But next weekend sounds good too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
I see, and no i havent drilled it yet. I woke up at 1pm. Then I went to work. I just got home and its 2:08am, so I have no time now, unless I feel like staying up til 5am again. I'll give you a call when its out k? Im going to bed now! Nighty Night F*uckers!

·
Registered
104 Posts
in search of other tucson 6's

hello fellow tucson 6er's im glad to see others thinking outside the box(honduhs and other played out crap) im tryin to find some cool people to meet up with every now and then when my 6 gets out of the shop with its new ZE ive cruised around a bit for a while now maybe youve seen it a gold ls on gunmetal rims if so thats mine two enigines and two trannys later(lots of racing and putting honduhs to shame hehe) i have my klze now i need my zex system and some other cosmetic stuff done and ill be happy.....for a while heh but any ways i wanna meet up with some other 6er's take it easy people

·
Registered
287 Posts
ive seen your car. on the east side alot. i live on the east side. probobly seen my Purple Probe with silver Quantum Tech 18's.
well at least not fo the last few months. shes in my back yard torn apart awaiting alot of engine fixin goodies, new tranny and goodies fo that also. or ill drop a ZE in there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #272 (Edited)
What up, I got the Viper Blue Mx6 with the kit on it, my name's Joe. Its havin some problems with rattling and all cause my headers, so Im in the process of fixing it myself since you really cant trust any speed shops around town anymore to do a good job. So are you the guy with the PIAA sticker on the back too?

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah my car has the piaa sticker on the back itll be out of the shop one week from today with the new ZE in it i cant wait im going to race my friend in his honduh with a h22 in it hehe we shall see whats up between the two but yeah i wanna meet up with other 6's/pgt let me know

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey, no love for the GL's I see of the probe [email protected] What up people? I'm sorry I haven't been out recently, been busy with family and stuff.....I would like to get together sometime and hang, but I neve know what you guys are doing...and fix your damn car Tessa....you been neglecting....well, talk to y'all later.....my cell # is 409-4104....enjoy...

·
Registered
104 Posts
on another note when my car gets out tomorrow i will have my kl03 still and im going to part it out if anyone is interested in parts im thinking tessa might need it most the reason i swaped it is cuz there is a slight knock but the rest is good if anyone wants parts or the whole thing let me know the whole engine i would want like 150 or 200 bucks for it was rebuilt just a year ago but hey i could care less i have a ZE now

·
Registered
287 Posts
:D would you sell it to me??? a sweet inocent pretty lil blond who cries at night cause she misses driving her car. :( ;) would yah would yah?? $175.. for the whole motor.. and you have yourself a deal. i just need matts advise. since hes the one who will have to take it apart and see what the knock is. let me know dude.. ill pick it up from you in 2 weeks. im pretty sure Matt has or will PM or email you about it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
sure ill sell it to you for 175 you lil ol sweet cute blond thing you heh but like i said it was rebuilt a year ago maybe longer ill have to find the papers on the work but there is a knock just so you know i myself dont know whats wrong with it but it did run while it was in my car and still pulled good but hey its 175 for a whole engine ;) and yeah your friend did PM me about it right now its at the shop doing my swap but i guess ill have the engine at my apt but if you guys are really interested you can call me at 520 603 6653 and my name is ziv(like saying GIVE but with a Z insted of a G)

·
Registered
287 Posts
interesting name. can you explain it a little??

anyhow. i would just pick the engine up from the shop for you but like i said, i get my next check in 2 weeks. it would be alot easier if i did pick it up at the shop though.. cause they might be able to help me load it in the back of the truck. cause i dont have anytype of an engine lift. well i do.... but its in the ground kind.... at my house.
let me get back to you. maybe ill barrow the money and pick it up so you dont have to take it back to your appt.

·
Registered
104 Posts
my name? lol my parents were high when they named me i think but hey like father&mother like son:smokin: its a slavic origin name it means " the living one" heh but yeah if you can get that money that would be awesome they are for my next addition to my car what do you think first ( drop it,CF hood, or halo headlights)? but anyhow hit me back and let me know

·
Registered
287 Posts
ok im gonna leave the money issue up to Matt. seeing as hes gonna pay for the motor for me... fix it... install it.... isnt he the greatest guy? :D all i gotta do is get it and bring it home.
see how long the shop will hold onto it.. ask matt why... im pretty sure he'll email or PM you... so from here until i get it, im leaving it up to him.

thank you!!! you have just contributed to the "help tessa's Toy get back on the road" fund.

261 - 280 of 645 Posts