Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well my mx6 took a shit, so i need to swap the motor in it now. threw the #2 rod bearing.. tried to temp fix it and didnt even make it home.. So now i need a new KL. I should really piece together all the parts to build a brand new long block.. and never have to worry about it. or i could just sell the Mx6 and but a v6 mustang lol. sucks being strapped for cash month after month, i really need to sell my probe shiz i have in storage.

·
Registered
372 Posts
dam man that sucks I would sell you my kl but it has a blown gasket (remember) Plus its in MEX. How much would you let that mx6 go? is it a v6? N-E ways I hear you on the $$$ issue. I still haven't found a job and my car got flooded 3 days ago, running bad at the moment. Would you like me to see if I can find another cheap KL? What probe stuff do you have? I think I might need a MAF sensor because of the flooding.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have all kinds of stuff in my storage. I think if i get the time i'll go check out the storage and write down all the stuff i have. I'll look to see, but im pretty sure i have a MAF sensor in storage. If everything goes as planned today I should be getting a new motor this weekend. Then i'll have to wait until next week to install it.

The biggest kicker.... it died the day after i completely got the tank filled for free!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
well if you need any help just let me know, me and my girl have been wanting to go to PHX to visit family, I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Then at night you may wanna join us clubbing if you like that sort of stuff

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll see when im going to be working on the car next. It probably wont be until after i go down and pick up my motor... which hopefully after today i will be able to setup. If i come down this week if you need any parts let me know i'll bring them with me just PM me with any questions of parts, i have everything ranging from Intake manifolds, cams, heads, brackets, TURBO KIT ;) , fuel rails.. all kinds of stuff.

p.s: I have a picture of the turbo kit (hot side) if you wanna see it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm good thanks, just got my car running fine, it was the distributor, my other engine's had warranty so I exchanged it for a new one and runs good. TURBO? i wish..... Still let me know whe you need the help. I think Imma go on the 8-14th weekend

·
Registered
44 Posts
Turbo Kit for sale still, just FYI if anyone interested $1100 for everything or Best reasonable offer. Let me know if anyone is interested I can go get pictures and information.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
This side of the house is rather slow PT AZ is pretty much as active as it gets...

As for the parts you want steven I would say look through the Gen 1 sections here and on PT and make a goal of what you want to do then search the FS Sections and eBay.

·
Registered
372 Posts
NO new people in Tuc?????

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Not a rapidly expanding section, here or on PT.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm going to be setting up a house warming party here soon. And I dont mind if the local MX6'rs and AZPOC's show... I'll keep everyone posted... once my old apartment is completely taken care of and my storage unit is emptied out. which should be in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
koo man keep me posted, I'll take my wrecked 6 lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
House warming party // Hang out

Well as some of you may know, i just bought a house in chandler. So we're planning a house warming party on 5/21 which is a saturday. The party will start ~6pm giving me atleast 30min to relax before people show. If your interested in coming post up, and i'll PM you the address. If i don't know you or haven't met you yet that's fine, just don't be stupid, there will be plenty of us to show you where the door is. I may do some food depending on how many people are coming. There will be beer, if you would like to donate some beer to the party feel free lol. So let me know who's coming and looking forward to chillin with everyone.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well I'll be moving from Tucson to Mesa within the next month or soo, hopefully I get to hang with some MX6 or PGT in the valley....... MX3man83.... If you are still looking for parts I just sold my mx6 to some towing company and he still has it there. If you would like their number IM me and I'll give you their details.

621 - 640 of 645 Posts