Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
yeah dont use regular spray paint.. i used it on my dash and its all scratched up already.. whats Lexan paint???

oh also... so are we meeting friday night??
and in answer to your question Alex, im back because things wernt going as planned and i came back down here to get a proper job so i can keep the little purple rice killa.. im quite behind..

anyone know somewere that can hook me up with at least a $10 an hour job?? im trying out AOL right now..

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes, we are meeting tonight, friday night at about 9:30-10ish

My reccomendation is that once we get together, we either go inside and sit, or leave to somewhere else, not on speedway. Because, if the cop feels like it, then we could spend a night in jail and they get to tow the car. *uck that noise.Lets just meet and move shall we..? ;):D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Meeting

What time does Fudruckers close anyway? The cops said it's fine to park when they are open, but after hours is not ok. I think theyre open pretty late aren't they? Well, see ya'll later tonight!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey guys, I'll probably be out later. I'm heading over to SIR in about 20 minutes if anyone wants to go and meet up my cell is 331-0958. I'll have my digi-cam also.

S

·
0 Posts
What's SIR?

Yeah, if we get bored tonight we can shoot over to my place. I have a house at Rita Ranch with a sweet home theater system. We can watch a movie or just rag on about our 6's.

Think I'll bring my Mazda tonight. A little windy for the Viper, and I don't feel like puttin' the top back on.

See you guys at 10.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Coo

Pretty cool last night guys, a few people didn't show like they said they would but maybe next time right? I'm going out to Fudruckers tonight (Sat.) and Im just gonna be there for a little to meet up with a few people. Im bringing my cam corder to record me and a friend race out near Rita Ranch. Anybody know if there's a lot of cops out there or is it good? If anybody feels like comin' along give me a call! (360) 471-3080, for all ya'll that don't know, my name is Joe or you can just call me M-speed, See ya!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Pics

Yo Nano! It's me, post those pics somewhere on the site so we can all check em out. I want my pic as my desktop background asap, thanks bro!

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey, were was everyone last night.. i got out there a little after 10.. couldnt get away any earlier

hey Joe if you guys all want to meet up and find a quiet drag spot we should all meet up this next saturday.. more people can probobly come out on saturdays.
i would like to race my car and see how she runs against everyone else.. after i replace all the things that are bad... ill take it to SIR.
but lets all plan on meeting up this next weekend and bring camers and race and record... i know plenty of dead areas were cops dont go. out by the pima county fair grounds.

·
Registered
287 Posts
and while im thinking about it.. for those of us who want to go out and race and goof around... we should have a prize for who ever is the fastest in the club.. $5 each. whoever wins gets the money.. i say $5 cause i know i cant afford much more, i know there are some people out there that have some new **** done to there car.. so who knows... Alex... you need to come out.. i heard about your little swap. joe you definatly need to come out.. we need to see how much slower your car is from all that added body kit weight :lol: :p j/k
and Stupid Weasel (dont remember your name) you should come out... no no.. not with the Viper.. be a little fair now.. bring on the six. :lol:
Nanospeed (forgot your name also)
Derek.. and TomboyK you guys all need to come out.
and there are a few other people we need to get a good crowd going. im really willing to race other cars, if anyone wants to bring a friend. but i know my car isnt fast enought beat any turboed Eclipses and stuff. my car is accually running ****ty.. even after an oil change and injector cleaner. anyone have any used but good O2 sensors they would like to donate me??? ;o)

tell me what you think guys.. and if this sounds like a good idea.. we need to get our own little illegals set up. but not make it obviouse for cops. if it gets big we need to have look outs in every direction.
Bring all your friends and anyone else. he he.. i can be the flag girl ;) WHEN im NOT raceing :p

come on.. we could have at least 7 or 8 people out there..

me bad :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Sup Foos!

Alright, let me know what time we head out. We still gonna meet behind Fudruckers then go out there? Call me if ya need to Tessa my number's 360-471-3080. Peace

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Walkie Talkies!

Hey, I say we should pitch in some money for a few walie talkies ya know? My friend told me about this because because everytime he sees a cop, he has to make a scene to let me know there's one around, then the cops are on to him. I'm gonna go around town to find a nice pair, you other racers should too. Peace})

61 - 80 of 645 Posts