Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
OH WALKIE TALKIES RULE!!!
i have one.. it from Walmart.. and they rule!! only $9.00 each. i sugest getting the same kind, there the cheapest and the best. Matt (Tucson) has one also that him and his friend bought for when we went to phoenix.. and we had loads of fun on those things..
its really fun to drive around on speedway with them on, and talk **** to other people that are talking on them.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What's going on guys???This is going to be a big week for me. Sunday I turn 18 and wed. I graduate from CFHS. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D U of A here I come.

·
Registered
287 Posts
he he he... dude yo... it was my car.... all my car.. damn thing didnt want to slow down. :lol:
ill be out there this saturday.. so see yah all then.
hey matt are you gonna come out and get in on some good racing.. we meet up behind Fudruckers between 10:00- 11:00pm
dude yo, if you guys still have those walkie talkies can you bring them?? i have mine. so ill try and found it.

me and Joe are battleing out for the top time. i almost had it until i grinded my 3rd gear... after that my car was getting really hot. hey we wana race your buddy with the red GT have him come out.. and bring any other friends that would be interested in raceing.. that have a reasonable car to race. no V8 mustangs and camaros, ect...

DUDE YO!!! IM A FRIGGING MANAGER AT PIZZA HUT!!! HA HA HA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dude my GM is soo cool.. all we do when were closing is :smokin: :drinkup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Probably won't be out there this Sat. I kinda have plans. But I'll be out there alot this summer, and ya we still have the walkie talkies, me, Jon(red truck) and Colin(green firebird) are always talkin on em when we cruise. My boy with the red GT(Justin) is slow, he claims something wrong with his car but I'm not too sure about that tho...I think he just can't drive...when we race the most he can pull is my front tires even with his rears, and my friend with a semi supped-up talon(kent) beats him by a hair every time. Kent will come out, Justin won't though...Oh and btw SIR was d0pe last night. I have this long old story but I'll catch you guys at rud****ers not this weekend but the next. Peace.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Whats up pimpin! My car is in the shop until Tuesday or Weds. because the lower part of the harmonic balancer broke on the way back from graduation night at my highschool at 5am. Luckily I was nearly home when it happened. I probably won't be out this weekend unless you want to see the mad power of a 1996 chevy blazer.:cool: If you guys plan on something I might check it out. Peace.

·
Registered
287 Posts
everyone needs to meet up behind fudruckers between 10-11pm.
i probobly wont get out there till a little after 11.but joe will be out there. if were not behind fud****ers... go up speedway heading west and and park down that road were everyone parks next to Autozone and the pizza place... its before Craycroft i believe. on the right hand side.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
Hola!

Sup Peeps, what up? I'm starting a new job at TGI Fridays this Tuesday and I don't know what my schedule looks like for this week. But if I'm free this weekend, I'll be out behind Fudruckers around 10pm. But if I am working,...I'll probably go out there anyway. hehe After work that is. Peace:V :drinkup: Look, it's drinking puke! eewww. If anybody wants to hang on there spare time give me a call! 360-471-3080

C

·
0 Posts
grrr......

hey guys, it Legion, neither of the other two sn's work for some f'n reason..:damnmad: so i made this one.....grrrrr

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey i have a little group project that i need some help with.. i told Joe and Tim about it. i want to build like miniature garage to put my car in.. kinda like a canopy cover thing.. i have those thick as hell metel piping... 2 large ones.. tall enough.. like 8-ft long.. maybe even 10 feet,,, and i wanted to burry those and cement them into the ground. maybe get like 2 more when i check out the prices.. but i need some info.. and some man power and... maybe a welder??? i need some info on how i can build one.. just big enough to put my car under to keep it out of the horribal sun especially after its painted.. and something i can wash it under. shoudl it be welded? also im gonna find some strong material that wont shred or tear with the wind. what do you guys think?? help!! i have to keep it fairly cheap thats why i have some materials and cant afford to accually buy a Tuff Shed or one of those easily blown over back yard canopys

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't wanna "nay-say", I think it's a noble idea but just not something the 4,5 or 6 of us could do and make it standup to the monsoons, not to mention limited funds. My suggestion is buy a car cover to protect against the sun, thats what I'm gonna do, right now I have semi covered parking so I don't worry about it too much... and if you want a shaded place to wash your car, your wecome to come to my friend jon's(red truck) house he lives on tanque verde loop off speedway. We wash our cars every Sat morning. But if you're stuck on building your car port, I'd be more than happy to help. :)

81 - 100 of 645 Posts