Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
it doesnt feel like im in a totally different state. kinda like im at home. although yes i was born here... but the laws SUX.
My cuz who is a street racer here and is just like me but of the opposite sex(we looking nothing alike though, just think and act) he was telling me that they have a sound law. like you cant really have one of those loud mufflers. like mine would be too loud... pfftt. and cant not have a muffler but its not of of there more important laws.. like everyone driving around with differnt colored blinkers and clear corners in AZ. cops dont really care anymore. also the tinting law is gay. you cant tint the front driver and passenger windows, and cant even put a visor tint on the windshield. also my Uni-Wiper is illegal here. but they see my AZ license plate and move on. })

·
Registered
287 Posts
well i went and hung out with my crazy cuz again and we were messin with my car and he mentioned he had the hook ups with an Exhaust shop. so we went up to there and they replaced all the piping with 2.5 pipeing and fix my leak and found out that my cat was busted. for only $50. my cat will be replaced next paycheck with a high flow LEGAL version. i definatly notice a gain on my car. with the exhaust leak fixed all i gotta do is replace the cat and i ill take it to the track.

later when we hang out were gonna run my codes and call ford, since he use to work there and its giving me some crazy code.
i have plans for alot of drinking and raceing and and showing off to these Cali boys who think there so hot, in the next few days.
also today i was sapposed to go to court for THE TICKET, but i called and told them what happened and i think they dont mind.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, it sounds like you're doing okay. Don't have too much fun and be safe. Do you think you'll make it back in time to go to fast and furious if we go on friday night?

·
Registered
287 Posts
i dont think ill be back in time friday night. plus ill be really tired. i may stay the night in Phx or just a few hours to relax from driveing the first 350 miles. i dont do very well with travleing in cars, saturday i will be back. not even sure if im sapposed to work that night but i will be out saturday night behind fudruckers. im not even sure i will be able to afford to go to a movie or do anything for a few weeks. i have a car payment coming up and coming to Cali on such short notice takes a bit of money out my pocket and hours off my paycheck.
so i will have to push going to the movies and goin to the track back a few weeks.
:shrug:

·
Registered
115 Posts
ummmm....

I can post again.....mx6.com recognizes me again.....yay:D:muhaha:

First off, Tessa, I'm sorry, my grandmother just died recently, two weeks ago, so I know how you feel. I hope the journey works out good for you coming back.:tup:

Weasel, where the hell are you, you barely post and don't come out:confused: get in contact yo:flipa:

tomBoy, still haven't met ya, where are ya, come meet with us:D})

As for the 2Fast, 2Furious movie, I'll go see it, but when, it will be way too crowded to begin with, unless of course we go get the tickets like, tomorrow and then show up like 2 hours early, cause ya know the RICE:E is gonna be out that night, Bring out the Chopsticks and steam cookers, we gonna have a feast......:flamer: :jump: :rocket:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Okay, me and my friends are shooting for the 7:55 showing at Park Place. Anyone that wants to come is welcome. Just post here so that we know to keep a look out for ya and get seats.

·
Registered
115 Posts
well, I believe Joe and I are gonna be behind Fuddruckers from maybe 9:40ish to 10:15ish to wait for people, then we are probably gonna move to the place next to autozone, who knows...but we will be at the fuddruckers.....:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you guys come to the 7:55 showing it'll get out a little after 9:30. I think the movie's only 1:30 mins long... if you come you guys could make it to speedway by like 9:45...just a thought...
Kitty, have I met you? eitherway, my # is in the SportCompact @ SIR post below this one. If you're gonna go, call me if it's late, cuz I might not be able to check the boards before I go. But that way I at least know to keep a look out for you so we can meet up. btw I think we're gonna try to get there a little after 7:00. So we don't get sold out and we get good seats.

·
Registered
287 Posts
ok guys. im back.. and it really suxed.. #1 for the reason i had to go up there... #2 it was too friggin hot driving home...and #3 i really hate driving.. me and my car have had enough of goin 100+ to last me awhile.... but my car did soooo well. not one complaint. went to 100+ everytime i asked it.. but good lord!!! never making that drive again in the summer time. A/c or not... but Cali and around LA had some nice weather. hell i wore my jacket when we went to The Block (outside Mills mall) and i cought alot of thick fog.
nice place to visit.. but would never live there. icky... yucky... and dirty....

oh but anyways. i work closeing manager tonight with my general manager, so i wont get out of there till almost 12-12:30ish. suxy...
i want to hang out with Joe. if he wants to stay out that late and do a little racing... so if anyone else wants to hang out or maybe meet up, that would be cool.
and for those of you who would still like to go see the movie and havnt.. i will go with you.. i just have to wait till my next paycheck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just for everyone that doesnt know me, which is probaly 99% of you, I'm Frank. I'm sure you could tell my my screen name that i drive an mx-3 and not an mx-6, but hey im still cool:p Do you guys still go out to speedway on saturdays?? I hung out with azpoc a few times a while ago but i guess that kind of died off. If you guys go out just let me know, I'd be glad to kick it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
saw my schedual for friday....kicked my boss in the shin, saw my schedual for saturday and punched him in the gutt.. well almost he tried blocking it. that sun of a B*tch had me working from 5 to 12:30AM both nights. so i guess i wont be seeing anyone this weekend.. and maybe not for along time. looks like im the new closing manager on friday and saturday nights.. oh and sunday nights.. oh and monday nights oh and tuesday nights, and wednesday nights.. "but gee" hes says.. " i gave you Thurday off so you can go to your manager classes" which also happen to be at a pizza hut, so its basically like im working almost 7 days a week. but whatever. i kinda need all these hours for the next mont or so, so i can get my car finished to go through emissions and pay my expencive ass licenseing and lay back for a few months and give the whole car thing a break and work with training some horses for fall shows.

if anyone ever wants to stop in and say hi, im basically LIVING at pizza hut now.
@-

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Sup peeps, I drove here to Yuma to get a full tune up on my 6. Getting a K&N cone filter, spark plugs, wires, and new distributor. In the process, we found out that my radiator is cracked so Im replacing that too. Getting fuel injectors cleaned also. Im getting hooked up with a free window tint and Im thinking about going Limo, but I havent decided yet, guess ya'll will see when I get back in town hopefully Friday night. Peace!

·
Registered
115 Posts
MazdaSpd20 said:
Sup peeps, I drove here to Yuma to get a full tune up on my 6. Getting a K&N cone filter, spark plugs, wires, and new distributor. In the process, we found out that my radiator is cracked so Im replacing that too. Getting fuel injectors cleaned also. Im getting hooked up with a free window tint and Im thinking about going Limo, but I havent decided yet, guess ya'll will see when I get back in town hopefully Friday night. Peace!
:wave:

121 - 140 of 645 Posts