Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Tucson Forum Only

78K views 645 replies 44 participants last post by  truckerjosh130 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, let's try to like, meet every Friday at 10pm or something. Only a few people show and there's not enough. I'm gonna try to make it there behind the usual spot on Fridays, so let's try to keep this thing together yo! Peace})

G
#27 ·
hey guys, for some reason, I couldn't post on my other name, the computer is acting bunk, and I am on my fathers computer right now cause my computers graphic card finally blew up!!!:rocket: but hell yeah, I would love to go to your house man and hang. go ahead and give me a call with all the info, I should be home tomorrow earlier in the day, and since I am rather restless you can catch me before noon, otherwise I went to go conquer the world again:D my numero es 546-1567. hope to hear from y'all, if ya decide some something and I don't reply or post, call me and tell me....it means I can't get online yet....see ya...

#28 ·
Meet Up?

Anybody meeting up later tonight, Friday. I dont have work, therefore Im free to do whatever. Fudruckers is still an option because nobody will bother us back there. Ill be there around 930 or 10 o clock tonight. See ya out there!

#33 ·
Fogs

Hey I got those Fog lights for ya too man, I also have these hyper blinkers if you want them too. They're coo. But I'll give you the fogs for 20 bucks. They're from Japan and they were sold separately at 25 bucks each. My hyper blinkers were 25, I'll give them to you for 10. Let me know yo! I'll be out tonight at 9:30pm in the usual spot, you showin? I AM!:cool:

G
#35 ·
Man, I wish I would have read the threads yesterday. I'd have gone even though I've been working all weekend. My last day off was April 18th. :mad: Should be given a 4-day weekend starting on Thursday. Looking forward to that.

No my 6-er isn't spoinked, but it does have a sweet system, and some 5-star rims. Needs a paint job bad though. Like you probably already know, my Viper is the car I baby.

Still love my 6 though...it's what I drive the most.

Next weekend, Im 109% IN for wherever and whatever.

:cool:

#38 · (Edited)
Cops

Never meet at Summit Hut again! I swear all the other times I hung out there, no cops would bother me, but last night, I brought the whole team down there and a cop shows up. Then within 15 seconds there were like, 4 or 5 cop cars there just because we were parked for like, 10 minutes. B*tches, this one cop is all like, "Just give them all tickets, they're all here." I wanted to punch his face in! Prick. They had nothing else better to do last night so they harrasted us and gave a few of us 30 dollar tickets. They said all the businesses on Speedway have signs saying you can't park there after hours and one cop said that they should just arrest us and tow our cars. Isn't that messed up? I'm gonna try to get written permission from Summit Hut to park there, then when those stupid skinny @$$ cops show up, Im gonna rub it in their faces. @-

#39 ·
Behind FudRuckers

Hey, we meet behind fudruckers usually. Nobody will bother us there except a few cooks from the restaurant. They like to show off the POS's. Other than that, I'll be out there this coming Friday at like, 9:45pm or around 10pm. More people show up around 10:15pm so...I like getting out there early. Who else is showin up? Oh, Derek, I did get those fogs for free. But if I didn't I'd have to buy them for 25 bucks each. Kuan is cool at times, when he hooks me up with stuff, but my back bumper! Never again damn ApEx. I'll have the fogs and blinkers in my car on Friday, you showin up?

G
#46 ·
tomboyk,

Surely you can take a quick break to hang out wit' the guys.

I mean, really....who's moving furniture at 10pm?

Tomorrow we'll wake up and we'll be 50. Now's the time to do it while we can.

By the way, I'm only 31 :shrug:

#51 · (Edited)
Fogs

How about 15 for both. They're from Japan, that's why I'm charging that, I couldn't even read the name and the directions cause it was all in Japanese. 15 bucks is pretty reasonable I think. Unless you want to buy them somewhere else for like 25 bucks a pop. Let me know, Im coming out Tomorrow night at 10pm. ANY BODY WANT TO BUY HYPER BLINKERS FOR 10 BUCKS?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.