Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way back to my gf's place this afternoon, this blue Accent goes past me real quick and I end up behind him waiting to turn. He's bouncing up and down and all sorts of things - fun to watch. So he takes off and I think yeah, what the heck. Little bastard pulls and pulls and I have to push the pedal down to keep gaining. I don't really know a lot about Accents, but I didn't think it would be much work. While I'm passing I can here the little turbo workin' it. Pretty cool. I caught a glimpse of the license place frame saying 'turbo' something or another - sorry can't remember the brand name or anything. But I do take him and pass, ok I won. Start to look at my speed to see what I hit, then I here "klunk klunk klunk" and there's my sun-roof wind shield swinging down over the windshield. So, with a little less pride I pull over to reattach the thing... he keeps going. heh

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Whooaaa. Why would you put that kind of money into an Accent? Gross

Glad you won.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was happy to get the sunroof shield thing back on. :p That sucked.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm not proud to say I beat up an Accent, but it might've been the same guy. Maybe all the guys that drive Accents and thinking that they are "fast" like to bounce up and down in their cars. The guy that i totally wasted from the start to the end had his music blasting and he DARES to rev his engine... maybe that's why he was bouncing.. trying to rev the thing.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The other sad part was that he had some big ass exhaust on it. It's still a mystery to me, why those guys even do that to their cars.. when they have the same or less amount of power as my dad's lawnmower. He also had some sort of GTR spoiler. Maybe the wind hitting against that spoiler made him bounce up and down also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts