Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way back to my gf's place this afternoon, this blue Accent goes past me real quick and I end up behind him waiting to turn. He's bouncing up and down and all sorts of things - fun to watch. So he takes off and I think yeah, what the heck. Little bastard pulls and pulls and I have to push the pedal down to keep gaining. I don't really know a lot about Accents, but I didn't think it would be much work. While I'm passing I can here the little turbo workin' it. Pretty cool. I caught a glimpse of the license place frame saying 'turbo' something or another - sorry can't remember the brand name or anything. But I do take him and pass, ok I won. Start to look at my speed to see what I hit, then I here "klunk klunk klunk" and there's my sun-roof wind shield swinging down over the windshield. So, with a little less pride I pull over to reattach the thing... he keeps going. heh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.