Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got a major problem i cant find a turbo for my car or a decent cold air intake for my car
umm when i shift quickly the whole car jumps and theres like a creaking noise in the engine
anyone nkows what thats from

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Well for starters your not gonna find a turbo kit for your car, you have to build your own custom set up and if you are doing that you better really know your stuff and have tons of money to go with it...As far as the intake goes do a search for Hotshot CAI or something along those lines, its seems they make good stuff, and the noise i have no idea...if it presists you should try searching and if nothing is found post in the second gen forum...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try Thomas Knight Turbos.... Everyone talks bad about them but I am not sure if its true(havent seen any evidence... HEHE)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
daron333 said:
Try Thomas Knight Turbos.... Everyone talks bad about them but I am not sure if its true(havent seen any evidence... HEHE)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
TKT sucks. If you've seen his work up close you know it's a real ugly kit. Not well done at all. Have a turbo shop custom fab one if you want one. Don't go TKT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need help

does any one know if you can put a non turbo head on a turbo car and if so is there anything i have to do to it

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Re: i need help

henry leon said:
does any one know if you can put a non turbo head on a turbo car and if so is there anything i have to do to it
Im pretty sure that Ive read that the non-turbo head will bolt right up to the turbo engine. The only thing I would think you would have to do is tap the oil and coolant lines for the turbo, unless they arn't tapped into the head, in which case you would just have to bolt the N/A head on and thats it!. I can't remember if the turbo, oil and coolant lines are tapped into the head or the block.

methman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts