Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am terribly sad to have to do this, but after 2 months and not getting ANY offers on the car as a whole I have begun to disassemble a 5 year project that has taken thousands of hours, tens of thousands of dollars, and a few pints of blood. Per the rules, if you want something not on the list, use the PM system.

Prices do NOT include shipping and some of these items are heavy. If you use paypal, add 3% to cover fees. If you wish to avoid that, I will provide a cash discount for money orders. My Itrader feedback speaks for itself.

Built Motor - Sold

AWR Front/Rear Mounts (will included poly filled/powdercoated trans mout and filled pass. mount if requested) - SOLD

REAL 60-1/T3 Garret Turbo
(purchased new from Full-Race) [pic] - SOLD

Tial (genuine) 38mm Wastegate w/ 8psi spring - sold

Custom Matt Mass Hot pipes using 3in downpipe, solid steel construction (not ebay super thin crap), wastegate is routed back into the downpipe as well. Has a cutout installed (requires either buy the motor, or a blockoff plate). Bolts up to factory spec exhausts w/ custom adapter (included). T3 flange. [pic1] [pic2] [pic3]$500

Custom FMIC piping using a large 3in core FMIC. Does NOT run below the frame of car. Includes couplers & tbolt clamps. Tial 55mm BOV Flange welded on as well as bung for IAT and nipple for an electronic boost controller. [pic] $400

If you buy both hot and cold pipes, $800.

PMO Top Feed Fuel Rail - SOLD

Megasquirt w/ Coilpacks, Launch Control and Fan Control. Includes custom/lightened entire ECU harness (plug n play for ODB1s), Coilpacks, Bracket, Crank Pulley, plug wires, iat, map line, etc. If you use my wiring harness, you'll loose or must rewire your a/c as I removed it from the harness and you can remove the distributor entirely. [pic of harness] SOLD!

Tapped oilpan for turbo drain 10an Male Fitting - $75

Oil lines & block fitting for turbo supply/drain -3an feed w/90 fitting, oil galley adapter, and 10an SS braided drain w/ earls fittings - $100

Fidanza Flywheel - sold

Southbend DXD Stage5 Clutch w/ HD Plate - sold

AWR 19mm Sway w/ Poly Bushings
- Sold

Powder Coated Silver Vein Valve Covers (Professionally done) - SOLD

Powder Coated Mettalic Silver ZE Intake Manifold [pic] (amazing/vris removed) - $300

Rear Strut Tower Bar - sOLD

Tokico Blues w/ DZ Springs - Sold

PMO BBK - Sold

929 Master Cylinder - Sold

AEM Uego Wideband - Sold

Traction Bars - Sold

Prosport Electronic Blue Gauges (Boost, Water Temp, Fuel Pres) [pic] - SOLD

MX6 A pillage triple gaugde pod [pic]- sold

Battery Relocation Kit (uses NHRA Approved Aluminum Battery Box, No walmart crap. Includes wire) - SOLD

MX6 Jspec Projector Headlights w/ 6k HIDs [pic1][pic2]- sold

MX6 M-Edition Tail Lights[pic] - SOLD

MX6 M-Edition Stainless Door Sills - $100

VRS 2.5 Mandrel Bent Exhaust w/ 22in Magnaflow Resonator and dual tip SS muffler. Direct stock Replacement - SOLD

Carbon Fiber Hood (like new) [pic] - SOLD

Carbon Fiber Trunk
(like new)[pic] - $400

Tranny Saver Bracket (Mbolin5)-SOLD have the bolts that came with it, but they didn't fit my trans for some reason.

Black interior - door panels, dash, trim, etc, SOLD

Ebay (drilled out) catch can w/ some various hose -SOLD

Pioneer 6X8 3 way Speakers - $30

Custom Short Shifter - SOLD

Flex-a-lite dual puller slim fan. Direct fit for stock rad. 2500CFM - SOLD

Genuine Erebuni Style 44 kit Bumpers $150 each. If you buy the bumpers, free side skirts. Will not ship these. Pickup only

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60+ shipping.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Hey mate im interested in that turbo but got a few questions. Did you use it on your car? If so how did it go (full boost at, starts building at etc)? From my searches it seems that is a journal bearing, non water cooled correct? Also how much HP is it rated at, ive come up with 500whp or so, is that correct? What are the measurments of the compressor outlet/inlet etc. Just wanting to know if it will be direct replacement for my egay t3/t4. In my searches ive come up with different numbers.

Also shipping quote to Sydney postcode 2155 as well, cheers :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
short shifter with bushings? shipped to 73120?

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey mate im interested in that turbo but got a few questions. Did you use it on your car? If so how did it go (full boost at, starts building at etc)? From my searches it seems that is a journal bearing, non water cooled correct? Also how much HP is it rated at, ive come up with 500whp or so, is that correct? What are the measurments of the compressor outlet/inlet etc. Just wanting to know if it will be direct replacement for my egay t3/t4. In my searches ive come up with different numbers.

Also shipping quote to Sydney postcode 2155 as well, cheers :)
Hey Turk....I've absolutely been using it on my car :angel: Power really starts coming on by around 4500rpm and from there its a freight train on up to redline. Ask those who have been in the car...4th gear pulls somethin NASTY. I wish we had an autobahn here in the states!

I've run the turbo up to 16psi without issue. It is a journal bearing/non water cooled, but I've always taken care to idle the car (turbo timer) to take care of it. The turbo is rated a little more than 500whp. Victor made 540whp with his on the built motor and race gas. DanSAC also uses this SAME EXACT turbo on his 10sec car. In fact we bought it from the same place.

It bolts right up in place of your ebay t3/t4 (you'll just have to clock it differently). Before I went to the custom hotpipes, I was using it on ebay pipes.

Here are the full specs// Turbine: .63 Stage3 T3 5bolt -- Compressor: .70 60-1 TO4 Wheel. 2.5 discharge, 4in inlet.

t_dubb, $60 shipped (including paypal)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Does it come with the bushings as well?

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry it was already sold...updated the first post.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that turbo would be a wee bit big for me on my stock motor. :)
I dunno...seemed to work great on my stock ZE. I believe this was 12 or 13psi?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have been goon too long, and this, well this thread makes me so sad I could cry..

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did you say the door panels are sold? If not can I get a pic.
I just haven't had time to snap a pic of them...they are not sold, the A pillar pod was.

Lambera,

PM sent...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts