Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Turbo Manifolds?

864 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  neonman 
#1 ·
Do any companys offer a turbo manifold for the V6? Or do I need to get one custom made?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Yup. Dan's work looks pretty dang great. :tup: But remember, G2, most of us are just using stock manifolds and turbo piping comes after that. Just like this:

Which is actually Dan's work, I think. :)

Mici

#9 ·
There isn't too many people willing to buy pipes. No market for them. Most who own these exotics(mx6) are very young and therefore "demand" but when it comes to purchasing(rare), they usually are quiet about it. Anyhow is this FI related(LOL).

Those pipes of neon's look dam good. But why 18 gauge metal-ever thinking of longevity? Thats not going to last you very long. A small spec of rust will eat through that setup in no time- say pacesetter headers? Does that give you an idea? I could last longer if you powdercoat it, but who wants to do that-it's only T pipes right? I could see powdercoating IC pipes-not tpipes. Why not do it with 16-better yet, 14gauge(cant go wrong with 14,they are quite THICK).

Just a thought guys...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.