Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Damn.... I'm so itching for this one... Good luck with the sale, i wish i wasn't a starving student to afford it.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure this will be parted out so any of you's interested in any let me know, weaksauce has already asked about the PMO subframe and radiator/slimline fans and another member is in contact with me about the MS and AFPR.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MS is sold, sorry. Im bringing the radiator/fans to the Alderwood Mall meet so weaksauce can check it out. If he bails on it you can be 2nd in line Lambera. No one wants some RARE PMO items? The subframe is awesome, lighter than both xmembers and if you ever want to go FI no worries about the turbo pipes. And the traction bars are pretty badass as well, easy to install, not the prettiest but you don't even see it lol

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
MS is sold, sorry. Im bringing the radiator/fans to the Alderwood Mall meet so weaksauce can check it out. If he bails on it you can be 2nd in line Lambera. No one wants some RARE PMO items? The subframe is awesome, lighter than both xmembers and if you ever want to go FI no worries about the turbo pipes. And the traction bars are pretty badass as well, easy to install, not the prettiest but you don't even see it lol
Hey Lambera if you come to Alderwood then the fans are all yours mang. Free.99. I dont really want them that much and 200 is a hella deal on the radiator by its self anyways.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Don't get rid of those traction bars just yet :p

you should bring them down tomorrow so I can take a peek ;)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VRIS is taken out, welded shut. I'm not sure what else was taken out, and yes he did say it was alot less restrictive than the DE to begin with. It's also painted :shrug:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hmm, so you don't know if he did any porting then also. Well I'm still interested, just have to wait about a week to get paid. But def. don't wait on me, if you get an offer take it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts