Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wut up everybody jus had a quick noob question i seen alot of ppl with mx6s that put the evo 8 turbo in there i jus wanted to kno if it bolts rite up n if not wut would i have to do to make it fit? cuz the little baby stock turbo i dont think will b able to take the boost afta i get the ecu chipped n put in the boost controller and the supra injectors. o n also does n e 1 kno where i can find a metal head gasket for these mx6s?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
first off the search on this topic works great... so try that.. i dont remember who but someone did a white mx6 on here with that and it worked great..

other than that well you can get the evo exhaust mani and weld a f2 flange on it then i believe port out on hole. on it to make it fit right.. then just matching the oil and antifreeze up....

then you can buy my evo 8 turbo i am selling :D
http://www.mx6.com/forums/fs-engine-mechanical/223969-fs-big-16g-turbo.html

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
That's not an Evo 8 turbo, the 8's had a twin-scroll design. There was one guy that used one, I can't remember his user name though.

What you're selling is the Evo 3 16G, i.e. a BIG 16G. It's much easier to adapt since it doesn't need a special manifold, you can just weld a flange onto the stock manifold like I did.

89turbo510, you can see my setup and how it all came together here: http://www.mx6.com/forums/1g-mx6-general/214956-ll-fit-right-new-head-manifold-turbo.html

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
cuz the little baby stock turbo i dont think will b able to take the boost afta i get the ecu chipped n put in the boost controller and the supra injectors.
You arent seriously going to use supra injectors with the stock turbo are you? There is basically nothing that bolts right u for these cars unless you take time to customize things. I suggest you read up on tuning and buy yourself a wideband/gauge asap before you blow your car up.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
And, for the love of God, please learn to type so you don't come across as a [fizzle]ing 4th grader.

Chris
Thats not your problem if he knows how to type or not.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
He knows how to type but he choses to type in an anoying way. In my daily posts I dont usualy bother making sure my grammar is 100% perfect but I also dont type like that.

But your right , it's not anyones problem but his since few people with the knowledge he is looking for will bother to decrypt what he's asking and risk being stuck trying to read muddy gibberish in order to get the knowledge across.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
And, for the love of God, please learn to type so you don't come across as a [fizzle]ing 4th grader.
if he cant even type then how is he going install a turbo??? :confused:

FAQ said:
# Formatting - Do not post in ALL CAPS (it is considered shouting and is rude). Do not use l33t speech or slang that would not be easily read. Also please make an attempt at checking your post for accuracy in spelling and grammar. It is sometimes difficult to determine the intended message in a post containing poor grammar and spelling.
i think we should we should inforce this rule more.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
i never liked grammar either but being ocd i have to do it right or not at all. (but the honda guys are all over that stuff)

while on that topic, random honda flame :tup:

haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts