Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do i pick one up??? The reducer from ic piping to turbo outlet....Also, the cooland line taht comes from underneath the intake manifodl, wehre does that go??? Does the throttle body have coolant passages??? I have the line just hanging there, i am about to plug it up with a bolt.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i've got the outlet pipe you need....you are talking about the 90 deg elbow right, because there is no reducer anywhere in our system. it goes VAF -> VAF to turbo inlet -> turbo -> turbo outlet hose -> bpv -> lower IC hose -> intercooler -> upper IC hose -> charge pipe -> tb boot -> tb

btw...here's what you need in regards to turbo coolant lines:

http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133105

here's also what you need to know about plugging up that coolant like in your TB:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141037

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys. I think i have it figure out, except ONE. Under the tb i have the Fuel in, Fuel out lines. I have the IAC which has a coolant like hooked to it. The LAST thing i don't have hooked up is ONE pipe that comes directly underneath the tb, don't know where that goes to, or does. My manual does not have any refference to it...

I moved the car under it's own power today. It hauled, except the exhaust needs to be taken care of. It IDLES high, i think the pipe below the tb might be a vauum line or so. It's the same thickness as the coolant/fuel lines. Also, the dickhead that had the car before, took off the ac. Now i have no power steering since taht belt ran both. How do i remedy this w/out having to fab stuff up?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
you can get the belt from a non-a/c mx6 for your power steering.

for the vacuum diagrams, click on the service information cd link in my sig.....download the files and check the diagrams.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
you can get the belt from a non-a/c mx6 for your power steering.
Almost right. The non-ac cars had a tensioner instead, so the non-ac belt would still be wayyyy too long. A 335k3 (I believe) belt will fit snug around the crank pulley and the power steering pulley without having to fab anything up.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
:tup: for being almost right ;) :lol:

yeah that's right..because the power steering pulley is stationary and there is no way to get it tight without the tensioner..duh heh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts