Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need some help with turboing my car. I've looked all over to find out how tk turbo my MX6 but J am unsure of whether to just buy a 420 dollar kit, or to spend 1500 on the whole process as I have heard elsewhere. I hope someone finds this post and responds quickly, thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am completely new to modding cars and any tips would also help. I dk have mechanical experience but Ive never done any mods.
I found an item on ebay with this description:KLDE T04E STAGE II TURBO CHARGER MANIFOLD BOOST KIT FOR 93-97 MAZDA MX6/PROBE V6.
Another problem is I am unsure of how to tell if my engine is a KLDE or KLZE.

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Id give you the same advice I gave on facebook. Look up Cramers videos on youtube about how to turbo a mx6, them make your own judgments on what to do or not do from them. Feel free to look at the headaches and learning I've done; here or on facebook by searching for "Friendsofdonr Mx-6 build". I have a 4cyl but boosting a car requires a lot of knowledge I didnt have when I started and the veterans that came before me wouldn't help me unless I helped myself first. Not saying I won't help, but do some research and you'll learn a hell of a lot on this forum, youtube, and so forth.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts