Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Turbonetics Turbo for sale. Its a direct bolt-on for the 1gen. It comes with the top pipe. This turbo was purchased from turbonetics for $1200. I am looking for $475.

This is a vid when antval was running the turbo at 10psi and I was running 15 on the stocker. He also had a passenger and he still took me
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player...F2-4EB652470B8E

·
Registered
41 Posts
directo bolt-on? nothing else is needed? and how much of a power improvement did you notice? hows lag?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
:wave: I think this might be a tad bit bigger then the T bird. not for sure. But its a stock upgrade. and comes with hard pipe.:D

Ive seen t birds go from 250-600 so this is inbetween, and marty a good guy, plus it a turbonetic turbo not some mom and pops hybrid. although nothing wrong with them either.8D

·
Registered
220 Posts
QUOTE]Garrett for the win![[/QUOTE]

+1!

On second thought.... not a bad turbo...looks about the size of the Tbird... and King Marty is a great guy!

Buy this turbo if you want a nice bolt-on upgrade!

EDIT
:help: How do you get the quote thing to work right??? Im such a nub

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ForcedInduction said:
That [shizzle] looks like a baby, and you want 475 for it? Not gonna happen
so why do you post? just to talk smack:sigh:

Thanks Ryan and kcinsparks for the compliments:eek:

Really no lag. Its not a huge turbo. Rick Racer made 195-200hp with 10psi but he also had other mods of course:cool:
That video shows that its a capable turbo also. I really don't want to sell it but I want a 2gen PGT again:)

Yes, and its a direct bolt-on

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
KiNg MaRtY said:
so why do you post? just to talk smack:sigh:

Thanks Ryan and kcinsparks for the compliments:eek:

Really no lag. Its not a huge turbo. Rick Racer made 195-200hp with 10psi but he also had other mods of course:cool:
That video shows that its a capable turbo also. I really don't want to sell it but I want a 2gen PGT again:)

Yes, and its a direct bolt-on
marty what your paypal, ill send my offer, let me put something in your hand then you put something in mine. and we both happy.

just hit the accept button.:smokin:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
probinator said:
marty what your paypal, ill send my offer, let me put something in your hand then you put something in mine. and we both happy.

just hit the accept button.:smokin:
:lol: You funny!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts