Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
DAMN you should tell ppl to get a towle before they look at that, at firts I was like that is alot of Sh!t on a FS but then you read and DAMN FE DOHC with [email protected] 13psi :tup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey fallguy why aren't you going faster time-wise? Not being a a** just curious is it wheel spin or something else? They think that guy will run 9's. Just curious as to how your car is reacting to the power and your axles plus tranny. And damn he spent way more money that I would spend on a car. At least its a mazda.:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boostedfury said:
Hey fallguy why aren't you going faster time-wise? Not being a a** just curious is it wheel spin or something else? They think that guy will run 9's. Just curious as to how your car is reacting to the power and your axles plus tranny. And damn he spent way more money that I would spend on a car. At least its a mazda.:D
For one, I don't have Mazda sponsorship! Two: He is running wayyy bigger slicks than I. Three: He has a completly built motor...I don't. 4th:His car is a complete drag car probably weighing 2000lbs or less. With a fwd car traction is what it's all about. I have open diff and small slicks. I have to keep power limited to around 400whp because the rods bend with much more.

G

·
SixSick6 said:
hey where can I find info(homepage/website) on the MX6 that ran the 12:66 with you, he's using an F2T right?
His screenname is ProbeThis, his complete information was posted on ProbeTalk.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Apparently he's using an F2T tranny. He seems to think it's the strongest tranny Mazda makes (which is probably true FWD wise). Nice to see that it does hold up.

·
Registered
854 Posts
YIKES! Thats one WOODEN FAST car!!!! :smokin:

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
anyone know where i can find some specs and info on this beast..
pics are gonne and i cant find anything on the net.

thanks,

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
They are based on the 88to 92 626and mx6 blocks meaning that i can use the Turbo tranny, the strongest tranny Mazda makes
Is that true, we have the strongest tranny??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts