Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

turbor has been busy!

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
#2 ·
DAMN you should tell ppl to get a towle before they look at that, at firts I was like that is alot of Sh!t on a FS but then you read and DAMN FE DOHC with 402whp@ 13psi :tup:

#3 ·
Hey fallguy why aren't you going faster time-wise? Not being a a** just curious is it wheel spin or something else? They think that guy will run 9's. Just curious as to how your car is reacting to the power and your axles plus tranny. And damn he spent way more money that I would spend on a car. At least its a mazda.:D

#4 ·
boostedfury said:
Hey fallguy why aren't you going faster time-wise? Not being a a** just curious is it wheel spin or something else? They think that guy will run 9's. Just curious as to how your car is reacting to the power and your axles plus tranny. And damn he spent way more money that I would spend on a car. At least its a mazda.:D
For one, I don't have Mazda sponsorship! Two: He is running wayyy bigger slicks than I. Three: He has a completly built motor...I don't. 4th:His car is a complete drag car probably weighing 2000lbs or less. With a fwd car traction is what it's all about. I have open diff and small slicks. I have to keep power limited to around 400whp because the rods bend with much more.

#5 ·
hey fallguy.. you should post your car on there!! street triom vs drag trim!!

show them they exists

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.