Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
hmm does anyone feel so much research and development has gone into the piston engine, people dont want to think outside the box anymore and so they keep tacking things onto the piston engine design

my 0.02

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
hell yeh. once you get past the downsides, crappy power stroke, chewing fuel........they are the smoothest cars to drive. cept for the carby 13b's which sound like barp barp barp in idle- so annoying to listen to:)

i can only imagine what a 20b TT must be like

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
yeop what i would give for a ride in that.........theres one around here i think? a friend of mine who has a 12a went out to wakefield with some subies and a 20b cosmo. apparently the cosmo could still get wheelspin at 180kmph. fuck id like to see that.....

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
91turbo666 said:
hmm does anyone feel so much research and development has gone into the piston engine, people dont want to think outside the box anymore and so they keep tacking things onto the piston engine design

my 0.02
BMW are doing research in a seperate part of the company

This certain group are trying to improve the already standard componets which i think will do very well im curious if the car would even have an loud enough exhaust sound when driving?

I don't think there will be any cooler engine bay cause the steamer is in the back of the car so i would gather its standard exhaust pipe in the engine bay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts