Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey NW
I was wondering if any of you were parting out 2nd gens or had any access to some cause i'm looking for the passenger side turn signal/park lamp. I apologize if anybody's offended, i know it's not the right forum, but i just wanted to get it somewhere locally without any shipping, i've been to all local junks and the best i found was $52! our cars are rare, but for the turn signal its a little overpriced plus my tight budget...
if any of you have a spare one and can pass it to me for cheap or if you know any places i can get it at in greater seattle area that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

G

·
Well, I can't help you out with the turn signal unfortunately, but your signature rocks!:D

Oh, and don't worry about offending anyone in here, we NW people have pretty thick skin.;) :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
i have stock headlights and corners. id really like to sell everything as a package tho.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, thanks 992mmx3-t :D Homer J. is the man
well, thanks anyways people, ill look harder...:( lemme know if anything comes up.

PS: I've seen some sixes around the area, anybody had an idea to arrange a meet sometime?

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
we need one, i just saw a 6 today that was lookin pretty good, oil spill paint, smoked supra tails, 18's, and borla exhaust. Damn it was nice.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hm, sounds great. I've seen a green invader around here, appearance-wise, there are a few good ones at my college :shrug: anybody else interested?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts