Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im a newbie so dont hate please.... not sure if there is a thread on this but i really dont have that much time....
how do u change the turn signal bulbs so that they are clear ... do u just pops of the lens or do u have to go from under the car?

·
Registered
309 Posts
wrong forum but i will help you out, i guess ur talken about the turn signal bulb where the headlights are. well you wouldnt wanna make them clear because the out side casing is clear. Not sure about in Canada but down here that illegal

-fx-

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
you open the hood, and unscrew the one screw going into the turn signal housing, and pull.. its kinda hard to get it out.. but it comes out.. then you just replace the bulb.... In canada.. id unno if its legal, but mazda speed... you can have amber, or white turn signals... just not superwhite/blue... believe me, i know.. i got pulled over in my DRIVEWAY for superwhite signals.. and the cop told me i could have amber, or white, just not superwhite... not that it stopped me.. i just put them back in lol

·
0 Posts
In most states you can have the clear bulbs up front, just not on the side of the vehicle anywhere...personally, I like the orange bulb under a clear lense. It draws less attention anyways.:shrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts