Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am having a major problem with my mx6. Every time I turn to the right my car spudders out and dies. If it does die, you cannot start it until the steering wheel is back to straight. If the steering wheel is straight, it starts back up just fine. I took it for a drive on the highway to see if it still did it at higher rpms, and it did. Also if you are at a stop, put it in drive, and turn the wheel to the right, it won't do it. I am clueless at this point. If this has ever happened to anyone please help.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
turn, stall Rx

I'm certain Dr. FlySwat will be here shortly, and equally certain that he will prescribe a fuel pump transplant.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
i have a friend with a truck that does that he said he thought it was something with the fuel line being cut or pinched off by when he would turn. possibly something of that nature? not to sure if thats the case though

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats kinda what I thought to, something about the fuel line getting pinched. I checked all of my fluids and they were all where they are supposed to be. When i just went to get movies i also noticed that when i brake hard, my rpms drop to around 300-400.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts