Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well alot of people like the mechanical TV's that flip out from your centre console. They're the easiest and also the most expensive too. Others put them on a stand and set them on the dash. If you've lots of cash and like a custom job, you can mold then into the dash, the steering wheel, flip down, or in the back of the headrests. Or if you're really looking for something amazing, you can put it in your gauge cluster. That's right! My friend has his little TV where the spedometer should be. And since it's illegal here in Ontario to have the TV in the driver's line of sight, with a push of a button he can go back to what looks like the spedometer if he gets pulled over. Really nice. It's a Civic by the way.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
I have the screen where the radio is supposed to be(it's a non-motorized indash), and then I dropped the hu down to the second pocket. The dvd/tv tuner is under my glovebox. Yes everything is seperate :) Uncow(?) has the same screen as I do.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmmmmmm

Well if you really want a huge screen and you happen to have a laptop pc hangin around you can also construct a stand for the side of the middle console and get a tv tuner...that way you can have a 15" screen that can rotate towards the driver himself/herself or the passenger and the persons in the back Just think...15" vs 7"...hmmm I'm gonna go 15" so I dont go blind squinting at that little A$$ screen. Also you can play all the media that a regular dvd player can play. Also if you ever get a fuel management program you can always tap into the ecu have a visual on your pc screen...Just one of those projects...

·
Registered
257 Posts
7IN IN DASH TV WHERE AC IS.......

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
still typing in caps.................

Doofus

Adam

·
Registered
257 Posts
TVS

MX6CRAZY IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME. HES COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET. IF YOU THINK THAT I AM BEING RUDE BY TYPING CAPS EVERYONE ELSE, I AM ONLY DOING THIS TO GET UNDER GOMER PYLES SKIN. THE ONLY REASON I WANT YOUR GIRL IS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR GAY. JUST ADMIT IT. SHE WILL UNDERSTAND. THEN SEND HER TO ME AND ILL TAKE CARE OF HER. AND BY THE WAY IM ONLY FOUR. DONT YOU FEEL STUPID. IMGOING TO CONTINUE TO FCUCK WITH YOU CUMGUZZLING ASSRAMMING COCKCHUGGING PEDIFILE!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
maxx6 said:
My thoughts exactly.

The retard only sent me about 10 PM's so far saying that i was gay and blah blah blah just like the post above. He is only a 13 yr old- what do ya expect?

Oh- And all this got started because i made a comment just like i did above about typing in caps in a different thread. Then he decides to start a PM War. Nice.

Adam

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
This thread is going nowhere. Closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.