Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just made the pic, but i'm getting a full catback with two big cannons on each side, it will cost me $900 canadian

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, that looks phat.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hell Yeah! Thanks for the idea. That's what I'm doing with two DTM Tsudo's. I smell "CUSTOM" and no spare tire! :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hell Yeah! Thanks for the idea. That's what I'm doing with two DTM Tsudo's. I smell "CUSTOM" and no spare tire! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think It looks tight man keep it real

G

·
Quy93MX6V6 said:
How did you bypass the wheel well?
were are you getting it done. I also live in the canadian rgion. Are you also doing headers? I was wondering if you have any information about doing headers, (the best performance, price, etc)I'm thinking of doing headers and dual exhaust all the way threw. I have an appontment at muffler man and he's a friend of mine who own's the store and he said it's not that Impossible. tell me any thing about headers and dual exhaust, i think it would look Awsome. "Booppa"

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hope you don't get a flat man. Cause if you're doing that, then th edonute has to be replaced. Unless you find an exhaust wizard who can bend pipes like a monkey in th emist.... anyway, it would definitely look awesome...

You know what I haven't seen yet..... An MX6 with twin pipes but coming out of the sides..... HMmmmmmmmmmmm.... Photoshop anyone?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
canadian region?

About the message 2 up, what does 'i live in the canadian region' mean? Thats like saying (actually this is more accurate) I live in the USA region when I live in Calgary, Canada. Not trying to offend or anything but thought I would say something... anyways, in the spirit of constructive thought I have a question. Is their such a thing as to much air flow? I thought that too little pressure could effect performance too?
cya,
mc.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Viper exhaust

Yeah, twin exhaust with chrome perforated guards on each side... side skirts have just become over-rated! You might need to lose those ground controls JP to do something like that! Only in my dreams... unless I win the lottery!

G

·
I had a good laugh at that statement too...I've only heard Americans describe Canada in that way...not the American on this site of course. I choose to refer to it as 'Western Hemisphere area'.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts