Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm driving to go see a friend and this nice chevy Silverado pulls next to me and starts revving at the light. It's night, my radar detector is silent, so I say what the hell. Light turns green and I take him through second by about a car length because my launch sucked. I shift out of second... and miss third completely! He goes flying by me! I put it into third and fetched him just in time for my radar detector to start telling me I better slow down. I do and he got pulled over b/c he kept going! HAHAHA!!!!
Next one was so easy it's crazy! This old chevy truck (I mean like mid 80's) pulls up next to me at a light. I have my windows down and my sunroof open. There were like five guys in the truck! I think nothing of it until the light turns green and I look over at the truck and see them laughing. They take off, so I say well we must be racing. I throw the car in first b/c it was in neutral since I didn't know I was racing. He had like 5 car lenghts on me, and I fetch him like a golden retriever to a tennis ball. I pull up next to him, shrug my shoulders, punch it into third and leave him seeing nothing but my tail lights!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Good kills....uh...never laugh at someone getting pulled over, next time it might be you ;)

No pun intended. I just get really nervous about getting a speeding ticket that I can't take defensive driving for or deferred adjudification, could have something to do with my insurance company wanting to cancel me (2 wrecks in less than a year!).

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx... and your right about the laughing part. I just found it ironic that the slower vehicle got pulled over. My insurance did cancel me about a two years ago. 4 claims in three years, 3 of those claims were mine.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they don't have to be great to be kills. I put them the site to share my experinces. I've had a shortage of people wanting to race as of late.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts