Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I need a drivers side fender in good shape. You have one for me? I can't remember if I ever asked you. Let me know.

I think you did, and a hood IIRC. Shipping it that far kills it lol.

But i have a really good drivers fender sitting here...

·
Registered
10 Posts
How much of the plumbing exactly? Only console i have left is from the blue one.
The blue console would be perfect, and as much of the intecooler assembly as you have I'm trying to convert a dx to a gt and what ever i can get simplifies that step. Thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
Let me know how much it would be to ship that fender please? Please do not trash it. I need one and they're not that easy to find.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Here is the excerpt from my PM back in December.

"It's insane man. FedEx is showing $137 just for the fender." (and i didn't look at the cost of shipping a hood - being larger and a LOT heavier.)

I'm in San Diego, i don't know who else to use for a cheaper ship.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I just looked again it's showing $162 for it to 28210

You can buy a reproduction one somewhere, no?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yep i got a rack still. Sorry for the delay but i went on a long vacation and had a head gasket pop on me as an unexpected present. Did the gasket job right on the street! Right as reign...

Many MANY parts still available - mostly non-wear stuff. I'm debating on hauling off a chassis in the next month. If i do, there will be suspension / gas tank / interior / wiring / going with it. I've taken all the usable smalls off already...

Bump.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Let me know how much it would be to ship that fender please? Please do not trash it. I need one and they're not that easy to find.

Dude, do a shipping quote from 92128 to your location and i will see what i can do. Who would you use? I' w/ FedEx as i have a 15% shipping discount, they're fast cheap and reliable. Only way i know of to get another ~ 15% discount is to have me ship it to a FedEx Office near you, and you pick it up from them. They're happy to do it too. It becomes a "business address" shipping rate if it doesn't go to your home.

Or did you find a fender lol.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Dude, do a shipping quote from 92128 to your location and i will see what i can do. Who would you use? I' w/ FedEx as i have a 15% shipping discount, they're fast cheap and reliable. Only way i know of to get another ~ 15% discount is to have me ship it to a FedEx Office near you, and you pick it up from them. They're happy to do it too. It becomes a "business address" shipping rate if it doesn't go to your home.

Or did you find a fender lol.
I haven't found a fender yet. I have no idea what specs to put in for a shipping quote. What would you think?

41 - 60 of 133 Posts