Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have two questions. Like all of you, I absolutley adore the jspec headlights. But I was wondering if any other type of projector headlights exist for my 6 and where I could find them. Also where can one find those "nifty" mazda stickers that people adorn their windshields and back side windows with. I think they add a nice touch. Thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
The only other ones that are available are the E-spec headlights which replace only the headlight portion rather than the light assembly. Both ALTien and I have headlight projects in the works. I believe he is making he with projectors, while I'm prototyping mine to accpet either standard round sealed beams or H-1/H-4 replacement housings so that folks can put what ever lights they want in to them, up to a true H.I.D. system if they want to spend the money. Unfortunately the between my schedule and the weather I haven't really gotten much work done on them past the basic fitting stage. Not to mention that I'm still trying to find an acceptable turn signal that I like.:0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts