Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, the texas probe (and mx6) owners club is having their summer meet july 13-15 in austin. here's the link for info.:

http://www.probetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=10938&forum=120&13

it's a great chance to meet all these people you've been wanting to meet, and it's over 2 months away. plenty of time to plan ahead. i don't want to be the only mx6 there, so if any dallas people want to caravan, let me know. i look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Damn, I'm gonna be in Borger, TX. I'll try to make it though. Look up Borger on a map one of these days, and see where I'm gonna be all summer <sigh>

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sounds like fun, I'll probably make it to this one. Any other first gen's interested in making an appearance, Jiffy?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's no problem if your ride has no mods. there were a few people in tulsa with no mods, and it was all good. if things stay as they are, i'll be bringing my 1st gen. 626 turbo instead of the mx6. i holed a piston on the way home from work sat. night, and am ****ing with the insurance company to cover it. anyway, everybody come if you can.

G

·
Hey thanks for posting the info in here Jesse. If some of you guys could make it out to the TXPOC Summer Meet that would be awesome. Everyone usually has a lot of fun here in Austin. We've got a good time planned, with great food, racing, beautiful scenary (women and outdoors :D), and Probes, MX6s, 626s. Check out the link Jesse posted for updated info. And please post over there if you plan on attending so we can estimate the amount of people that'll be there. Thanks...and don't miss out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i wanna caravan! bad with directions!

i want to go, but i am 17 and bad with directions, i can find my way around the dallas area, which is where i live, so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere in the dallas area then go down there, that would be cool with me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i'm trying to put a caravan together. i'd like to leave around noon on friday so we can get there in time to get ready for fri. night. i'm open to suggestions for meeting spots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts