Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Underdrive Pulley and Valve Covers

I have a RR Racing underdrive pulley i bought used a while back...I cant rember how much i payed for it....it has what looks like pry marks from when the person i bought it from had pryed it off their car...i havent used it since ive bought it..it has been sitting inside my tool box for atleast 4-6 months....ive inspected it and the pry marks dont look they will disrupt the operation of the pulley...i have no way of taking pictures of it...since my digital camera is broken...i figure $65 shipped is very resonable for this...

I also have a set of Mazda front and rear valve covers they are powdercoated black texture the part that says mazda was polised so the valve cover is all black except that part that was polised...this is for the front and rear....also i cant get any pictures of this..but if you have been on the probetalk website and seen the twmotorsports banner you can see a quick shot of the front valve cover....i bought them from him probably almost 6-8 months ago and also never installed them....im looking for $90 shipped for the pair...
I also have a dual oil filter kit from probeaddiction.com its brand new still in the packaging...comes with everything needed for install...they sell for $90 Shipped ill let it go for $75 shipped...

I am also open to trades....things i am looking for...rear brake calipers...that arent seized up and in good working condition...stereo headunit...power window switches for a 93 PGT...black interior for a 93 PGT...

please pm me if interested...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts