Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a actually advantage for the uni-wiper setup? Is there actually a wiper you can buy that is bigger than stock that will cover a greater surface area than if you just moved one wiper and angled the driver side one??

125 Posts
I personally don't like the uni-wiper. But yes, you can buy a larger than stock wiper and put it on. You will actually be at a disadvantage because no matter what you do your uni-wiper will not work as well as two. our stock wiper length is 20" you can purchase wipers much longer than that at any parts store.

G

·
If you really want a uniwiper go and buy a wipermotor like they use in race cars that are made to be straight up and down in the middle of the windshield.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i like the uni wiper i mean it is different and not STOCK so that helps but how do u do it exactly just asking some details if u can help thanks guys

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm not sure the pro way to go uni... but i just removed my drivers side wiper, and repositioned the second wiper to swipe as far left as i needed it to. i use alot of rain x and the loss of periferal vision on cold mornings is not that big a deal to me. i just perfer the way it looks!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
lol awsome

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Whoa, who made the 2nd and 5th posts? All I get is a blank. No reputation icon, status icon, location, or join date. Just a report post Icon.

Way to go Kansas, I guess.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
it was the boogy man!!!!

watch ot for the twig snapers on the way home to night

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
yep, that was back in the day. Folks didn't even have broad-band internets back then. You worked hard for your information if you know what i mean. None of this "Hai guyz, i have a problem and nedes help!" and getting answers right away business back then. No sirree.

And everyone was barefoot.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
lol, my original account is from 2001, then i took a hiatus and came back but didn;t remeber the password or what e-mail i had used. sucks because that one is so much more vet!

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow, i remember this trend.

thank GOD it fazed out.
It was the most retarded "mod" ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts