Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a actually advantage for the uni-wiper setup? Is there actually a wiper you can buy that is bigger than stock that will cover a greater surface area than if you just moved one wiper and angled the driver side one??

125 Posts
I personally don't like the uni-wiper. But yes, you can buy a larger than stock wiper and put it on. You will actually be at a disadvantage because no matter what you do your uni-wiper will not work as well as two. our stock wiper length is 20" you can purchase wipers much longer than that at any parts store.

G

·
0 Posts
If you really want a uniwiper go and buy a wipermotor like they use in race cars that are made to be straight up and down in the middle of the windshield.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i like the uni wiper i mean it is different and not STOCK so that helps but how do u do it exactly just asking some details if u can help thanks guys

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm not sure the pro way to go uni... but i just removed my drivers side wiper, and repositioned the second wiper to swipe as far left as i needed it to. i use alot of rain x and the loss of periferal vision on cold mornings is not that big a deal to me. i just perfer the way it looks!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I actually tried this way back when I first got my car but I just couldn't get my drivers side wiper off!. I'd like to try it again just for the looks, because the functionality is just not there..... Any idea how to remove the wiper? I removed the nut but then it just wouldn't come out!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
lol awsome

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Whoa, who made the 2nd and 5th posts? All I get is a blank. No reputation icon, status icon, location, or join date. Just a report post Icon.

Way to go Kansas, I guess.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
it was the boogy man!!!!

watch ot for the twig snapers on the way home to night

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
yep, that was back in the day. Folks didn't even have broad-band internets back then. You worked hard for your information if you know what i mean. None of this "Hai guyz, i have a problem and nedes help!" and getting answers right away business back then. No sirree.

And everyone was barefoot.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
lol, my original account is from 2001, then i took a hiatus and came back but didn;t remeber the password or what e-mail i had used. sucks because that one is so much more vet!

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow, i remember this trend.

thank GOD it fazed out.
It was the most retarded "mod" ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts