Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody (assuming anybody is still reading the Buy/Sell board). Is there anybody out there interested in a complete Invader body kit (five pieces in total) for the Mx6? They've never been used; have no idea about the fitment.

I picked them up when I was still thinking about kitting up my old mx6, before I swapped it with one that was already kitted. So now the parts are just taking up valuable space.

I'm in Ottawa; but will be heading out to Nova Scotia in the next couple of months; so either destination might work. Probably not worth the shipping to anywhere else.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see if I can grab and post a picture tonight. As for price; how about a token $50? Or best offer if anybody else wants to step into the bidding....
Just remember that you'll need to come and pick them up (Ottawa, near Algonquin campus).

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I would seriously consider buying them if you could ship them but I understand that could be aggravating .

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aggravating, and I suspect expensive.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So; no takers? It'll be a shame to toss the parts into the garbage....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Don't toss em man. Post them on craigslist or something. Someone will pick the kit up. You would be throwing away money in my opinion.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Its deff a second gen kit. Look at the front bumper

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes; second gen.
Haven't seen any interest on the Kijiji ad.
If they're not gone in the next week or two; they're going to the garbage.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Dang. That sucks. If you Wernt like 5 thousand miles from me.. I'd get them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts